✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Good Morning America, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see... Thanks for explaining :)

You're welcome :). It can be kind of confusing sometimes, I know. And if you live in the mountain time zone? Even worse.

Happy to see some links up here, thanks to those who've posted that sort of thing. I hope everyone enjoys watching this!

Unrelated to GMA... But I was just watching Gwen on The Chew, and when they asked her "What's the best dish Chris has ever made for you?" She replied "Nothing!" :shocked2:

Poor Chris, haha

Awww man, how sad! :lol: But better no food at all than accidentally giving her a food poisoning or something! :laugh3:

You're welcome :). It can be kind of confusing sometimes, I know. And if you live in the mountain time zone? Even worse.

Happy to see some links up here, thanks to those who've posted that sort of thing. I hope everyone enjoys watching this!

I can imagine! For people like me who don't live in a very large country, it sounds a bit weird, or at least it did to me when I read it, although it's just couldn't be otherwise of course because of time zones :rolleyes: I'd simply never thought about it.

So... I learnt something new today :P

I can imagine! For people like me who don't live in a very large country, it sounds a bit weird, or at least it did to me when I read it, although it's just couldn't be otherwise of course because of time zones :rolleyes: I'd simply never thought about it.

Totally understand :). Yeah, I don't know how all things work in other countries with that stuff. But we're known for doing some strange things here sometimes :D. Never hurts to ask and clarify, though, right?

(There are people here in the U.S. whose towns/cities are right on the border for a certain time zone. And Indiana doesn't do daylight savings, if I recall rightly. So try figuring THAT out when the times change :p)

So... I learnt something new today :P

Hooray! *Cue "The More You Know" shooting star*

Totally understand :). Yeah, I don't know how all things work in other countries with that stuff. But we're known for doing some strange things here sometimes :D. Never hurts to ask and clarify, though, right?

Exactly! I don't know about other countries too, but here in Italy the time is the same for the whole peninsula, so that's why I was so curious :P

(There are people here in the U.S. whose towns/cities are right on the border for a certain time zone. And Indiana doesn't do daylight savings, if I recall rightly. So try figuring THAT out when the times change :p)

Hooray! *Cue "The More You Know" shooting star*

:lol:

Well that must be a mess indeed!

Thanks again anyway :nice: