✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't cancelled the Amazon order yet. I can wait and see what happens if anyone is interested.

Same here. Or should we cancel it? I mean, the sending price will be more.

At which store did you buy it?

Velvet (Rozengracht). They only had one copy when I got there, around 5pm. Cute store.

P.S. Excuse the spelling mistakes in my previous post. I was too excited. :shame:

OMG I GOT ONE :D

I went to three different stores while strolling through Amsterdam, music everywhere and lots of fun. And then in the third store (I had given up house earlier) there it was!

Payed €9,99.

I'm happy. I hope everyone who wants one can get it for a decent prize.

Congrats!

Same here. Or should we cancel it? I mean, the sending price will be more.

Velvet (Rozengracht). They only had one copy when I got there, around 5pm. Cute store.

P.S. Excuse the spelling mistakes in my previous post. I was too excited. :shame:

I'd say don't cancel it. It would still be cheaper than ebay I guess?

Maybe we could make a list with the country added where it should be shipped to.

Than you can see who is losest to you.

(me???)

I can always sell it on eBay or Marktplaats if no-one from here wants it

I think there's people here who want it, cause the 'want-list' will not be cleared for now I think.

I can always sell it on eBay or Marktplaats if no-one from here wants it

Yeah well that's what I meant, if someone from here buys it from us, they'll have to pay our shipping costs, plus the shipping from our home to theirs (unless we give them discount). If we cancel our orders, they might be able to get the ones we initially reserved, for a lower price. Right?

I think there's people here who want it, cause the 'want-list' will not be cleared for now I think.

I said if no-one from here wants it

Yeah well that's what I meant, if someone from here buys it from us, they'll have to pay our shipping costs, plus the shipping from our home to theirs (unless we give them discount). If we cancel our orders, they might be able to get the ones we initially reserved, for a lower price. Right?

I don't know if they will accept new orders. And shipping within the EU isn't that expensive

Well, I had no luck today, although one of the stores I went to offered to put my name on a list and said they'd call if they could get another one. I was under the impression that there won't be any more coming in, but maybe (hopefully) this guy knows something I don't. Plus I could still have one coming from Strictly Discs; I'll know more on Monday when the rest of my order from them ships.

Well considering LARD was first one in the wishlist it would have been fair to help him first, UnderStrawberry Swing knew it, so I hope he's gonna leave it to him.

Reposting the list for future reference in case anyone else had a copy to sell

WANTLIST

LARD (UK)

Lore (Chile)

Chommy 16 (Thailand)

Jpw48 (UK)

Coldplay Respect! (The Netherlands)

UnderStrawberrySwing (UK)

Ostrich (USA)

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).