✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

Coldplay will be releasing a limited edition 7" (1000 copies) vinyl to celebrate Record Store Day this year. Record Store Day will be on Saturday April 21st

A side: Up With The Birds

B side: U.F.O.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whateva, this only has collectioner value, is for put on wall has no gramophone. Hen of luxury supermodel prostitute whore who is buys this. :shrug:

Why is not have new songs horror egg walking? Do not excites me this. Also, Car Kids? :thinking:

Whateva, this only has collectioner value, is for put on wall has no gramophone. Hen of luxury supermodel prostitute whore who is buys this. :shrug:

Why is not have new songs horror egg walking? Do not excites me this. Also, Car Kids? :thinking:

My good personal friend the Martin told me that up with the bird is his favorite song off the mylo of xylophone album. :angry: I will tell him that you said these things about his band the cold game! :angry: And you will be banished! :angry:

My good personal friend the Martin told me that up with the bird is his favorite song off the mylo of xylophone album. :angry: I will tell him that you said these things about his band the cold game! :angry: And you will be banished! :angry:

I do not understand what is going on this thread.

So here is pictures of an Moses and a Apple:

gwyneth-paltrow_apple-and-moses-in-nyc.jpg

Gwyneth is the Martin is hen of luxury. :nod:

LOL Lory & Yossarian = LEGENDS. :laugh3:

Eh i think this is fake why would they pick these songs not songs like hurts like heaven, paradise, or charlie brown or something

UWTB/UFO are such random songs off mx and arent really known to well to the public.

Ive heard ufo played once in public and it was a remix

Don't rush to apologise. A friend of mine works at Rough Trade, an organiser of RSD and they told me about the vinyl, that's why I couldn't reveal my "source" because it wasn't yet announced.