✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, well no, that's not a fair price.

That sucks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and especially hope that amazon's order are fulfilled seeing that there are few people who already got a copy and ordered from there too : )

Oh, thanks for letting us know, I didn't receive any email and I ordered it on the 18th as well

Up With the Birds / U.F.O. [CD single] :uhoh:

I know, but after all their names there's "Format : Album vinyle"..and below, in the product detail part there's Album vinyle (23 avril 2012), Format : CD single

It seems they can't decide, but since there's no cd release of this, it's the vinyl for sure..or imagine if there's a cd as well, I wouldn't mind to have it :P

I ordered it on the 18th and yesterday they sent me an email saying they wouldn't be able to start shipping at least until Tuesday.

Oh, thanks for letting us know, I didn't receive any email and I ordered it on the 18th as well

I ordered it on the 18th as well and I only received a confirmation email (on the 18th)

I ordered it on the 18th as well and I only received a confirmation email (on the 18th)

Me too, only got the order confirmation email that day with the supposed delivery timeframe :shrug:

As for the fact that it seem they have a lot of copies, this is a pre-order and they don't charge customers until it's shipped, so they can simply cancel the orders if they're not gonna have enough copies to fulfill them all

edit: this is what's written in my order on the website:

Date d'envoi estimée lundi 23 avril 2012

Date de livraison estimée : jeudi 26 avril 2012 - mercredi 2 mai 2012

Me too, only got the order confirmation email that day with the supposed delivery timeframe :shrug:

As for the fact that it seem they have a lot of copies, this is a pre-order and they don't charge customers until it's shipped, so they can simply cancel the orders if they're not gonna have enough copies to fulfill them all

edit: this is what's written in my order on the website:

Date d'envoi estimée lundi 23 avril 2012

Date de livraison estimée : jeudi 26 avril 2012 - mercredi 2 mai 2012

I guess I ordered it later than you, and the mail I received meant that they didn't have enough copies yet in order to send mine. If you didn't receive any (except from the confirmation email), and the date is unchanged, I guess that it's pretty sure you'll have your order, and in time.