✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

Added to the list in the asking order.

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

Lore

YellowTeardrops13

Chommy 16

Jpw48

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

If you want to be on the list, please ask clearly, or add your self AT THE BOTTOM of the list

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, nerves are already running through my veines!

Let's make a rule for this.

Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

Agreed?

Add me to the list.

Tomorrowmorning I'll be camping at the door to get one and to buy multiple if possible.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

Lore

YellowTeardrops13

Chommy 16

Jpw48

Coldplay Respect!

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

If you want to be on the list, please ask clearly, or add your self AT THE BOTTOM of the list

And urgh, same here. I'm soooo nervous :p I don't know what to expect crowd wise and all. It's just that, Coldplay always sells. So if I'm 5th in line, the first 4 might think 'hmm Coldplay, I can always sell that!' and then I'm screwed

And urgh, same here. I'm soooo nervous :p I don't know what to expect crowd wise and all. It's just that, Coldplay always sells. So if I'm 5th in line, the first 4 might think 'hmm Coldplay, I can always sell that!' and then I'm screwed

:nod: I will come very early, hopefully I'm lucky enough to get one.. :uhoh: :fingersx:

Urgh, same here. I'm soooo nervous :p I don't know what to expect crowd wise and all. It's just that, Coldplay always sells. So if I'm 5th in line, the first 4 might think 'hmm Coldplay, I can always sell that!' and then I'm screwed

Yes, I was thinking that. I'll be in line early so I'm hoping for a positive outcome! Good luck to you.

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

Lore

YellowTeardrops13

Chommy 16

Jpw48

Coldplay Respect!

UnderStrawberrySwing

Want list

For realz, if that happens!

I think I'd sink down to my knees and start begging him/her to not buy it!

I'd go all puppy-dog-face with tears in my eyes and convince that person that I need and deserve it more than he does.

But I hope that won't be necessary...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

Add me to the want one/may have an extra list as well, please! I don't know if anyone else has had a similar experience, but I received a phone call today from Strictly Discs letting me know that one of the other records I had requested (Dudamel conducting Mendelssohn's Symphony No 3) had been fulfilled and would ship Monday. His exact words about the Coldplay release were that it "may squeak in here after the fact," and if so it would ship on Monday with my other record. Not sure how the allotments work, but the impression I got is that they have a set amount that they need to have available in the store, and the leftover ones would be used to fulfill any remaining online requests. I could be completely wrong with that assumption, but that's the feeling I got. In any event, I'm gonna hit up a few stores tomorrow as well and snatch up any that I can for distribution here. Good luck everyone!

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

Lore

YellowTeardrops13

Chommy 16

Jpw48

Coldplay Respect!

UnderStrawberrySwing

Ostrich