✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to buy it and someone else got there first. Bah!

Sorry - that was me!

Actually had an auto-bid on another listing, but just happened upon that one by chance and bought it immediately....

The main record store chain participating in RSD closed their location 5 minutes from my house. Didn't want to drive/subway down to the nearest location on Saturday. VIP card holders had an hour to themselves before the regular store opening....so I most likely would have gone home empty handed on Saturday.

Sorry - that was me!

Actually had an auto-bid on another listing, but just happened upon that one by chance and bought it immediately....

The main record store chain participating in RSD closed their location 5 minutes from my house. Didn't want to drive/subway down to the nearest location on Saturday. VIP card holders had an hour to themselves before the regular store opening....so I most likely would have gone home empty handed on Saturday.

Ha ha, I like it when it's someone on here. The irony is I accidentally just did exactly the same thing to someone else on another thread!

Oh god!

One of my mum's bosses knows I like Coldplay and he knew I wanted to buy the RSD release. This morning he told my mum how nice it was that I managed to buy it. My mum was totally flabbergasted, how did he find out about that? Well, he also went to the record store on Saturday (there's only one record store in my town) and they told him that there was a very dedicated girl that started queueing way before the store opened and that she bought the Coldplay single. He immediately knew they were talking about me. Aaargh!

Aaawww :wacky:

Oh god!

One of my mum's bosses knows I like Coldplay and he knew I wanted to buy the RSD release. This morning he told my mum how nice it was that I managed to buy it. My mum was totally flabbergasted, how did he find out about that? Well, he also went to the record store on Saturday (there's only one record store in my town) and they told him that there was a very dedicated girl that started queueing way before the store opened and that she bought the Coldplay single. He immediately knew they were talking about me. Aaargh!

Oh that's a cute story :P

I got an email from Amazon.fr, it says that they can't deliver it on time (23-25 April), the new arrival date is 4-11 May. Well, I think that's what it says, I had to use Google Translate :P

Did anyone else get this email?

I got an email from Amazon.fr, it says that they can't deliver it on time (23-25 April), the new arrival date is 4-11 May. Well, I think that's what it says, I had to use Google Translate :P

I did, yeah. To be honest I think this means it isn't going to happen. I can't see how they would get copies anyway.

I did, yeah. To be honest I think this means it isn't going to happen. I can't see how they would get copies anyway.

:nod:

Got another email that tells me the arrival date is 3-9 May. They keep recommending me to search for it in their Marketplace. I found one from Germany today, but it's like 25€. I don't have a record player anyway, it was more a collecting kind of purchase. I guess if I really want it really bad I'll buy one there or on eBay.

I'm getting one :D

The seller just sent me an email that my vinyl is already shipped. It usually takes about 2 weeks for deliver to Thailand.

I paid 22.40€ inc shipping for it by the way.

Hope you guys on the list can get one too

Congrats!

And €22,40 with shipping costs included isn't too bad :)

Got it too. Yeah I don't think they will be able to send it at all.

Received the same email postpoing the shipment

Reposting the wantlist updated

WANTLIST

LARD (UK)

Lore (Chile)

Jpw48 (UK)

Coldplay Respect! (The Netherlands)

UnderStrawberrySwing (UK)

Ostrich (USA)

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

Oh god!

That's hilarious!

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up an order I made in a record store about 2 hours away. And they told me they also had a copy of Coldplay's RSD aside for me. So this means I'll be having a spare for someone on the list.

Can the first person on the list tell me if they'll already be getting one or not?

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up an order I made in a record store about 2 hours away. And they told me they also had a copy of Coldplay's RSD aside for me. So this means I'll be having a spare for someone on the list.

Can the first person on the list tell me if they'll already be getting one or not?

Hi doritji

I'm still currently without, so I'd love the extra copy if you get your hands on it.

I really appreciate it!

Paul

Call me Evelien :p

My previous copy cost me 11€, so I'll see how much this one will cost me and I'll give you the cheapest. Then just add the shipping costs which will be like 5€ or something. But I'll PM you tomorrow

Call me Evelien :p

My previous copy cost me 11€, so I'll see how much this one will cost me and I'll give you the cheapest. Then just add the shipping costs which will be like 5€ or something. But I'll PM you tomorrow

Woo fantastic!!

Thanks Evelien.

I've been stalking eBay for the past few days, and after being unsuccessful in the actual auctions I got nervous and snagged a Buy It Now copy for $20.99, which I think is a pretty fair price all things considered. Anyway, you can remove me from the list!

i think i'll have an extra copy of this but i'm not sure. i bought one off ebay, but then i checked my bank account and i was charged about 21 dollars from strictly discs. if i remember correctly i only requested 2 things. the coldplay vinyl and something else so the price seem accurate for two things.