✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin: I Met Barack Obama And He Said

coldplaymom

Good for Obama, but he's not that good of a president. He hasn't done a whole lot since 2009.

maybe people do not want to evolve ?

I always voted for Obama since 2008 if I was American

Then the president has done a good job the problem is the mentality American people are not ready to see the European systems.

So Reagan, Clinton, is same Obama are good presidents, but not have much supported by certains people indoctrinating almost in the Middle Ages or so liberalism too. a just middle .

European systems are very very old and have much more experiances. you can see the systems of Canada, Switzerland, Germany etc.

Republicans, Palin and Co hate the united nations and make the policy of racism, bigotry and oppostion to all human right to live equal. is only income anarchy even more unemployment, social cases and more debt and not work intelligent with people stereotypes, uneducated about human relationships .

the people are doing a good job only if they are well and happy, and it is good economy.

totale of this is still an ideology :

http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/

So Reagan, Clinton, is same Obama are great presidents.

but not have much supported by certains people much people indoctrinating almost in the Middle Ages is terrible .

Obama sucks, US is always making wars and trying to stole oil from other countries, they are guilty of the violence in Mexico, they bought our drugs and sell us the guns and Obama support them.

I really do not know politics but I talked the other day with a 62 year old Mexican who is go to flee to Switzerland with his family. he told me that there are more out there than the Mexican Mafia, and that the tampering gouverments was not really better.

Obama sucks, US is always making wars and trying to stole oil from other countries, they are guilty of the violence in Mexico, they bought our drugs and sell us the guns and Obama support them.

I'm sure the majority of US CITIZENS don't want and don't support this, but yeah, that's what the people on top do - "liberate" countries that just happen to have a shitload of oil. And yes, let's not forget the multi-billion dollar arms industry. Libya done, Syria's next.

What the fuck. Why do you need such a huge defense budget America? Which neighbor's gonna attack you, Canada or Mexico?

My granny loves Obama, she thinks he's the greatest person ever. But she chooses politicians according to looks and diction. xD

But this thread is about dazzled Chrissy. :nice:

I'm sure the majority of US CITIZENS don't want and don't support this, but yeah, that's what the people on top do - "liberate" countries that just happen to have a shitload of oil. And yes, let's not forget the multi-billion dollar arms industry. Libya done, Syria's next.

What the fuck. Why do you need such a huge defense budget America? Which neighbor's gonna attack you, Canada or Mexico?

My granny loves Obama, she thinks he's the greatest person ever. But she chooses politicians according to looks and diction. xD

But this thread is about dazzled Chrissy. :nice:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92276

the evil is destroyed by the evil, and good triumphs .

Glass Of Water ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqxE8osNIg]Crusade Cavalry Ruled The World Coldplay Viva La Vida (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh... I do know that when he say.." Just puppet on a lonely string" he's referring to obama LOL

iTS NOT ILLUMINATI...

its illuminating... and now i can see: a world of bull shit!