✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of Coldplay Flexi discs /Postcards.

I’m not a proponent of bootlegs, but they do look good. Sounds okay too. This may be the next project of the ever so resourceful scammers.

267875bbe63c92a50f996eb68a46a3e5.jpg

8a9c0417c5e43e4b4960c767a541f17e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not a proponent of bootlegs, but they do look good. Sounds okay too. This may be the next project of the ever so resourceful scammers.

I thought those weren't made anymore! Cool!

• Like 1

Wow, what are these ? Are these postcards made of vinyl ?

• Like 1

Wow, what are these ? Are these postcards made of vinyl ?

Hi, @iranaway! Yes... but not of a regular thick vinyl. Just a flexible vinyl sheet. See below:

d35f9eb91397835afc24a4b333b69fd1.jpg

The Beatles used to release/giveaway flexi-discs to members of their fan club every Christmas from ‘63 through 69.

• Like 1

What songs do they have?

• Like 1

Hi, @iranaway! Yes... but not of a regular thick vinyl. Just a flexible vinyl sheet. See below:

d35f9eb91397835afc24a4b333b69fd1.jpg

The Beatles used to release/giveaway flexi-discs to members of their fan club every Christmas from ‘63 through 69.

Wow, didn't even know this medium exists ! Like MarckozZ I'm also curious as to what songs are on them now :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm new on here i just bought a large collection of Coldplay cd's from the paperwork it looks like the original owner was a distributer for various record companies.

Most the CD's are promo cd's

There's Japanese releases that i cant find online anywhere, there's live recording from studio sessions

There's stuff was sent to radio stations only etc etc the list goes on and on loads of really rare stuff

Ideally i'd like to sell it all as a job lot to a collector, I hate ebay so would rather not go down that route if possible.

Before a take the time to photograph and get details of all the cd's i just wondered if anyone on here was interested?

I've found some of them on discogs but about half just arnt on there!

Hi i'm new on here i just bought a large collection of Coldplay cd's from the paperwork it looks like the original owner was a distributer for various record companies.

There's Japanese releases that i cant find online anywhere, there's live recording from studio sessions

There's stuff was sent to radio stations only etc etc the list goes on and on loads of really rare stuff

Ideally i'd like to sell it all as a job lot to a collector, I hate ebay so would rather not go down that route if possible.

Before a take the time to photograph and get details of all the cd's i just wondered if anyone on here was interested?

Hi - sounds interesting but depends on what you have the price you are looking for. If reasonable it may be that some Coldplayers would be interested.

I think we need to see first what you have! ;)

• 1 month later...

Barnes & Noble has a specical White Vinyl version of A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

Sadly, due to GDPR regulation accounts of EU countries can't order anymore because we can't select our country. :sob:

edit: I couldn't change my old account address but I tried anyway by selecting PayPal as payment method.

That has my correct address and it seems like my order has been accepted.

Fingers crossed that they don't cancel it.

Barnes & Noble has a specical White Vinyl version of A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

Sadly, due to GDPR regulation accounts of EU countries can't order anymore because we can't select our country. :sob:

edit: I couldn't change my old account address but I tried anyway by selecting PayPal as payment method.

That has my correct address and it seems like my order has been accepted.

Fingers crossed that they don't cancel it.

Thank you for this, I have just ordered a copy to be sent to my friend in the USA and she will post it on to me. Where there is a will there is a way :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi everyone !

Can you help me ? Need informations about theses ones !

Are they real ?

The town house post production

With thé parachutes tracks

I would love to help. Sorry, I haven’t logged in for a while. Where are the pictures?

• 3 weeks later...