✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean *this* beautiful 7" vinyl? :)42108da8f71ade434b1beeb587aa948b.jpg97c475c58a35cafa66bbd591ad8fffdb.jpg5adaf195a0b422b5a779fcbe518cd122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...! Not this one, RealRece... but I agree with you! It is indeed a beautiful piece of 7” music vinyl...! :)

I guess I failed to mention per my question - “Acetate”.

The description is different (Re: 50 copies); And no Fierce Panda print.

Thoughts...?

Lol...! Not this one, RealRece... but I agree with you! It is indeed a beautiful piece of 7” music vinyl...! :)

I guess I failed to mention per my question - “Acetate”.

The description is different (Re: 50 copies); And no Fierce Panda print.

Thoughts...?

580f68ddf22e2603a655310d2d2827b9.jpg

So this one then lol

580f68ddf22e2603a655310d2d2827b9.jpg

So this one then lol

Yup! That one... [emoji4] It’s not the same, right? And if Fierce Panda says there’s only 10, and they look like the one on ebay, what does that mean for this specific version?

• 1 month later...
Hi, I have Paradise promo, but I doubt if it's legit. Text on the back cover is difficult to read. Can you help me knowing if it's legit? [ATTACH=full]7704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7707[/ATTACH]

Hi, I had the same issue when I bought a Paradise promo. See my post here (and scroll down to see the pictures I posted of it, back then):

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplay-record-cd-collectors-thread.92788/page-43#post-5866477

I have searched for my copy and took 2 pictures. It is too dark to take proper ones without shades.

I saw some "ink stripes" in the text COLDPLAY. You have it too, the pics on Discogs as well.

I'm not 100% sure that I have a legit copy, those paper covers are easily to print. [emoji848]

Can someone else please verify their copy?

Pics text on disc and backside paper cover

dab4168853b47d1afc0ecb1beaf03b7a.jpg3db49dc61fc0308a8ca229c06d2e9578.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Track says Coldplay... Bought it.

It’s a very long, interesting one side with a lone track...

Haven’t listened to Side B yet.

Seller used a random protective cover, which explains the different context on the sticker.

Nice find!!! Is it music? Or some kind of interview?

• Like 1

Nice find!!! Is it music? Or some kind of interview?

Side A is music. Instrumental to be exact. I guess the Coldplay flare that they were trying to capture and reflect in the track is the ambiance and the way piano can be heard that resembled what they did in the Yellow Alpha Mix (at the end part of the track). That is my interpretation anyway.

Side B, I haven’t explored yet. It didn’t say Coldplay, so I wasn’t too keen about it. Lol...!

Side A is music. Instrumental to be exact. I guess the Coldplay flare that they were trying to capture and reflect in the track is the ambiance and the way piano can be heard that resembled what they did in the Yellow Alpha Mix (at the end part of the track). That is my interpretation anyway.

Side B, I haven’t explored yet. It didn’t say Coldplay, so I wasn’t too keen about it. Lol...!

Could you rip the song so we can listen to it? That would be awesome!

• Like 1

It will be my pleasure...! But I will need the appropriate equipment to be able to do that first (re: Vinyl to mp3)... Will post it here as soon as I am able to...! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

By the way, the solicitation of digital copies of tracks is so rampant now in discogs and through other means that the bootleggers are able to communicate with us collectors. They offer to give you a copy of what they claim to be original and rare cds in replacement of wav/lossless tracks that they are going to ask from you via e-mail. Needless to mention, they are from multiple countries (that most, if not all of us, have already identified) that have so many coldplay promos with so many remixes and different promo versions. Take extra precaution when buying “supposed” extremely rare, collector’s edition cds, picture vinyls, etc.

Such an unfortunate and frustrating situation for Collectors Worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, MarckozZ...! Just posting this quick note to let you know that I am still working on your request. I still don’t have the vinyl to mp3 option, so I recorded the whole 20min. track via my iPhone camera/video - only to find out that such specific type of file cannot be uploaded through the tapatalk app. Will try another option again sometime. Until then...! Have a great weekend!

• 2 months later...
Mind-blowing collection ! I just wish you'd held the camera a bit longer over things to see the individual items better. You need to do closeups !

And my guess is...five hours :D

Haha! Instagram only lets you do 60 second videos unfortunately [emoji24] and nope, not that long thankfully lol