✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has to be the fool, after saying a thousand times that these CDs are fakes...

Actually, you should read this:

Okay. I am actually a person that has no issue retracting a statement if I did make a premature judgment. In this case, with your further research (thanks for that) about this cd being an internal cd, I can’t really fully assume that this is 100% fake. Like any other case of acetate/cdr (discs), we buy them at our own risk. So it is fair to say that this may actually be genuine, and the reason why the title is off - is because it was produced at an early stage of the recording, which is why the cd isn’t a promo, but an internal cd instead. So, there you go. If you have the means to buy it at the price it is being sold, kudos to you! If you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters.[emoji1308][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ebay seller just sent me these download links to share. The buyer said he sold them to cagamandurrio and he didn't know because he's using a new name (lauraserra2000). So he decided to share audio rips to all Coldplay fans to avoid cagamandurrio from selling them!!!

Yellow Demo CD (Lossless):

https://dbr.ee/VYTG

The One I Love CD (Lossless):

https://dbr.ee/TRQT

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
ebay seller just sent me these download links to share. The buyer said he sold them to cagamandurrio and he didn't know because he's using a new name (lauraserra2000). So he decided to share audio rips to all Coldplay fans to avoid cagamandurrio from selling them!!!

Yellow Demo CD (Lossless):

https://dbr.ee/VYTG

The One I Love CD (Lossless):

https://dbr.ee/TRQT

Is this a legit link? My internet security stops me from opening it, stating it’s a scam...

• 4 weeks later...

Today is the 20th birthday of the Brothers & Sisters single. [emoji322]

And to celebrate this Fierce Panda is releasing a reissue.

Have a look on [MEDIA=bandcamp]album_id=160551677[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://fiercepanda.bandcamp.com/album/coldplay-brothers-sisters-7-colour-vinyl-reissue

I ordered the bundle.

It is released on July 12th, but you already get a download link where you can download in several formats. [emoji4]

3dc482d06ace65ea1603a07955ecbda8.jpg11700251522994721ae1ef844dc99ba6.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

• Like 5

Today is the 20th birthday of the Brothers & Sisters single. [emoji322]

And to celebrate this Fierce Panda is releasing a reissue.

Have a look on [MEDIA=bandcamp]album_id=160551677[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://fiercepanda.bandcamp.com/album/coldplay-brothers-sisters-7-colour-vinyl-reissue

I ordered the bundle.

It is released on July 12th, but you already get a download link where you can download in several formats. [emoji4]

3dc482d06ace65ea1603a07955ecbda8.jpg11700251522994721ae1ef844dc99ba6.jpg

I'd get the WAV or AIFF instead :p Congrats!

Also, they should've chosen another colors for the vinyls, like redish orange and dark blue, as the colors of he artwork... :/

I'd get the WAV or AIFF instead [emoji14] Congrats!

Also, they should've chosen another colors for the vinyls, like redish orange and dark blue, as the colors of he artwork... :/

You can download them all. [emoji16]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked this guy up today! Was just curious though is this their first album that isn't in a hard CD case? I guess it's good to reduce the plastic which is used for a hardcase

Yes, it is!

Actually, no. Their first studio album that came in a cardboard sleeve was Viva La Vida on some countries (like Australia), and then the Prospekt's March dual disc followed up.

Actually, no. Their first studio album that came in a cardboard sleeve was Viva La Vida on some countries (like Australia), and then the Prospekt's March dual disc followed up.

Sorry, I didn't think of digipaks/cardboard sleeves.

But it is their first album that is not available in a hard case anywhere !

SAFETY EP WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU

It's out there but very expensive these days. As only about 200 CDs were pressed.

I wish they would re-release it (for wider public), and also press it on vinyl together with the '98 demo tape 'Ode To Deodorant' / 'Brothers + Sisters'.

Actually, I wonder if there's more recordings from that time. They sounded a bit different even long before the Blue Room EP.

The earliest band recording might be the Panic EP, when they were called Big Fat Noises...

• Like 1

It's out there but very expensive these days. As only about 200 CDs were pressed.

I wish they would re-release it (for wider public), and also press it on vinyl together with the '98 demo tape 'Ode To Deodorant' / 'Brothers + Sisters'.

Actually, I wonder if there's more recordings from that time. They sounded a bit different even long before the Blue Room EP.

The earliest band recording might be the Panic EP, when they were called Big Fat Noises...

I'd love a vinyl ersion of Safety EP and Ode/B+S. I was listening to The Blue Room the other night and the sound was so different back then, I mean, the quality of recordings and how they were mixed. It adds some mysticism to them. I can imagine those studios recording everything into tape and then converting that to digital, right?

• Like 1

I'd love a vinyl ersion of Safety EP and Ode/B+S. I was listening to The Blue Room the other night and the sound was so different back then, I mean, the quality of recordings and how they were mixed. It adds some mysticism to them. I can imagine those studios recording everything into tape and then converting that to digital, right?

Yeah, I assume they worked more with analoge tape in the early years. Probably till up to Parachutes or Rush Of Blood.

Somehow I think the period where they recorded the Safety EP and 'Deodorant' demo tape could be an era on its own (IMO).

The Blue Room EP (minus the two re-used Safety tracks on there) has a more polished sound that is similar to what's on Parachutes.

Btw I still hope the original CD master of the 'Ode To Deodorant'/'Brothers+Sisters' demo will come up sometime.

Maybe as part of a rare tracks collection the band was speaking of lately?

• Like 1