✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so that means there'll be a slim chance (or maybe no chance at all ) of having an EP later this year

True, but don't forget they could still play a new song live and put it on the Live album like they did with Moses in 2003.

I possibly know the live DVD tracklist assuming its the same as the normal mylo xylotour songs then it is probbably this. i sort of hope im wrong though because i would really like a live moving to mars. Mylo Xylotour Track list

(Probably on the new Coldplay Live DVD released at the end of the year)

1. Back to the Future Theme

(Intro music)

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. In My Place

4. Major Minus

5. Lovers In Japan

6. The Scientist

7. Yellow

8. A Hopeful Transmission

(Intro to DLIBYH)

8. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

9. Violet Hill

10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

11. B-Stage

11. Princess of China

12. Up in Flames

13. Warning Sign

14. Viva La Vida

15. Charlie Brown

16. Paradise

17. Life Is For Living

18. C-stage

18. Us Against the World

19. Encore:

19. Clocks

20.Fix You

M.M.I.X. (intro to ETIAW)

21. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

who knows though maybe we will get a new song like moses maybe car kids

P.S. sorry this has nothing to do with the subject but has anyone heard that a new song is also being recorded at the end of the year maybe the presious car kids

here is the link www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=374

i hate to be a debbie downer but they have filmed 3 of there last tours for dvd,s and nothing has ever come of it. im pretty sure this so called dvd will never see the light of day.

Not exactly. Unless I am mistaken, the previous live recordings were rumors. Considering Coldplay themselves announced it, I'd assume it to be true.

A few days ago I went to a technology shop and they were playing a U2 concert

on LED televisions...

I thought: "Gosh, I can't even imagine how a Coldplay dvd would be like, with all those lasers and confetti, all those colouts... :drunk:"...

And then Phil wrote that! :dazzled:

I'm fairly sure they'll put a B-side or two or unreleased song, or MTM, on a live album. If they don't, then it'd be a huge disappointment.

Well, Live 2003 had a B-Side (One I Love), an old EP track (See You Soon) and a new song (Moses) so I would hope we get at least one of each of those on a new live DVD. Maybe Moving to Mars, a song from Prospekt's March and a new song?

It would be cool if they filmed in more than one venue. Like, if they made it a large conglomeration of songs performed at different venues that equals one full setlist (and a behind the scenes tour diary, of course). Then, they could just film everywhere during the MX tour and pick some of the best moments from each show! I dunno, just a random idea...

THIS. I would really like this. It'd be neat to see a full show from a place, too, yeah, but to get bits from around the world on this tour would be fantastic, because it'd properly showcase how popular these guys are and what shows throughout the world are like and stuff.

(Plus, I could then sit there and hope and pray for a snippet from St. Paul. Probably never going to happen for real, but a girl can dream. And if they did miraculously film something in St. Paul, I'm certain my head would explode :lol:)

But, to be quite honest, I think we'll be happy with whatever they give us. :D

Agreed. Be it a DVD, an actual concert film a la 'Rattle & Hum' (only, hopefully more well-received than that film was), an online thing...whatever results from this tweeted idea, I will for sure check it out/buy it :).