✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who isn't really thrilled by this? I mean we got tons of entire concerts (madrid/glastonbury/t-in the park and so on) recorded. I've actually seen enough of this era. I only hope they are going to play more songs. Or is this going to be something really special, something we have never seen before?

First I was really thrilled and excited, then for a moment I thought the same as you: we've seen lots of MX gigs already!

But then, I remembered that Phil just asked for suggestions for the acoustic part and from what he RTd, it could be pretty amazing! And there might be a C-stage, from a photo I've seen! So these little surprises give me hope for this tour and make me think it might be a bit different from what we've seen so far. And if it can go with a Tour Diary, that would be AWESOME :awesome:

I hope this won't be a 3D-Bieber like thing. I totally get the desire of watching a Coldplay gig on a big screen, but I'd rather they release a DVD! :nod:

^ Of course, I think we all want a simple DVD! So even those who aren't going to any concerts will be able to understand how it feels to be part of it watching the film, at least! :nice:

And they should record songs in different countries, in my opinion :nod:

I discovered this thread just now, holy BALLZ! :o

:drunk:

I don't really mind about a video of the gig. But I'd pay for a good and long tour diary.

THIS. THIS LIKE, 342905349025 TIMES!!! I don't really care about the concerts, but I wanna see all the craziness behind the stage :dance:

Can't wait for this, ashamed in not going to emirates as I can almost guarantee it will be filmed there, I hope they sing all the MX songs including UWTB!! and DLIBYH, there will be a sort of documentary thing that Mat Whitecross is making, about the Under 1 Roof gig, they filmed the entire show and they go to see what a difference it made, but that's not going to be out for ages!! Hope it might get filmed in Coventry!!

My dream setlist would go:

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

Us against the world

A rush of blood to the head

Don't let it break your heart

Paradise

Major minus

Swallowed in the sea

Moving to mars

Charlie Brown

Up with the birds

Princess of china

Amsterdam

UFO

A message

Daylight

God put a smile upon your face

Fix you

------------------------------

Til kingdom come

Up in flames

Every teardrop is a waterfall

Only I don't think setlists are supposed to be that long!!

Ahhhh this is sooo awesome! I'm brimming with excitement! :D

It would be cool if they filmed in more than one venue. Like, if they made it a large conglomeration of songs performed at different venues that equals one full setlist (and a behind the scenes tour diary, of course). Then, they could just film everywhere during the MX tour and pick some of the best moments from each show! I dunno, just a random idea...

But, to be quite honest, I think we'll be happy with whatever they give us. :D

I'm really excited about this! :dance: I think they might do what purplemonkeyz232 said, you know, selecting different songs performed at diferent gigs to create a whole DVD instead of filming one or two shows exclusively, it would be pretty cool! One of the songs might be from the gig you've been to. It's a pity (for me anyways) they'll probably not be filming anything in Latin America, though. I can't wait! :)