✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, why is Lovers in Japan mentioned in the review? I was under the impression that it's not on the film. Unless of course the reviewer hasn't actually seen the film but wrote a review anyway to beat other websites to the first review.

I hope its a bonus somehow or another. I was pretty upset about it being left out. The confetti is certainly a highlight of their shows.

Some one has already asked the oracle a simalar question but i want to know what you guys think. on the 21st of november i'm going to a coldplay concert :D but i'm not sure weather i should whatch the concert film or not:\. i dont want to spoil it.

i'm thinking just listening to the live cd but not watching it and then i'll watch the dvd afterwards. i really dont want to spoil it, but. Soooo very tempting....:thinking:

I hope its a bonus somehow or another. I was pretty upset about it being left out. The confetti is certainly a highlight of their shows.

Wait, didn't they do the confetti showers during in my place on this tour? For the show I went to in DC, anyways. In my place was the big balloons they used to do with yellow.

Some one has already asked the oracle a simalar question but i want to know what you guys think. on the 21st of november i'm going to a coldplay concert :D but i'm not sure weather i should whatch the concert film or not:\. i dont want to spoil it.

i'm thinking just listening to the live cd but not watching it and then i'll watch the dvd afterwards. i really dont want to spoil it, but. Soooo very tempting....:thinking:

for me, i would not hesitate to watch it before going to the concert. part of that is because i've seen so many of their live videos and stuff anyway, so it wouldn't be spoiling it for me. :P but also, it is so different when you are actually there... so even if you have a general idea of what's going to happen during the show, they are two totally separate experiences, and there is still plenty of magic left when you're there at the concert. although it might be cool to have saved watching the DVD for after the concert, because then you'd get to see the more tour-diary-esque parts and maybe feel more of a connection to that...

but if you have the chance to go see it in theaters, i would DEFINITELY jump on that.

So they announced Live 2012 in Poland (jkhsdkjffg) and I'm wondering how much for the ticket? (European neighbors?) And yeah there's Coming Soon sign, and I'm curious when the sale will start. Does anybody know?

I read somewhere that prices vary between 10-13 euros.

In Portugal the tickets are 10 euros

I can't believe they added my country, Slovakia to the list!

I already have bought tickets to Vienna, but it'll be probably more conveniet to go in my country. I also want to make sure there are more people in the cinema here :-)

If there is anyone from Vienna who'd like to buy my tickets, PM me, please. They are 3rd row in the centre, Cineplexx Wienerberg.

80cpl12.jpg

57 countries now screening Live 2012

6 November 2012 10:59 am

More cinemas showing the new concert film on Tue 13 Nov

news_line.png

Good morning. Even more countries have been added to the list showing Coldplay's new concert film / live album, Live 2012, ahead of its release on 19 November (pre-order from here). Here's the full list as it stands - get more info / buy tickets via coldplay.com/cinema.

cinemapostercountries.png

Anchorman

COLDPLAY LIVE - 13/11/12 - Playhouse Cinema, Stratford

I will be attending the showing of COLDPLAY: LIVE at the Playhouse Cinema in Stratford, London on 13th November 2012 at 9pm

I was just wondering if any other Coldplayers will be attending and would like to meet up.

You can follow me on twitter @ah2k10 to meet up, or just a general chit chat about the world's greatest ever band... COLDPLAY

I will be attending the showing of COLDPLAY: LIVE at the Playhouse Cinema in Stratford, London on 13th November 2012 at 9pm

I was just wondering if any other Coldplayers will be attending and would like to meet up.

You can follow me on twitter @ah2k10 to meet up, or just a general chit chat about the world's greatest ever band... COLDPLAY

Threads merged.