✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i went to the cinema, i had no money and i waited for 40 minutes cause the queue

the man: Hi, what do you want

me: Is it really here coldplay concert?:smug:

he: :confused: ( then ask to another next to him) is it really a coldplay film at gaumont?

the other man : yeah, it cost 12 euro

Me: :loveshower:

the man: please 12 euro

me: oh, i have no money here

he::shocked2:

me:thinking:

He :angry:

me :rolleyes: :bliss:

He probably tought i was crazy, cause i waited a lot of time for no tickets...:rolleyes:

Why the different prices depending on the countries, though? It's 8€ here but I've seen it's 15€ in Germany. I thought the prices would be the same everywhere...

I think the theaters choose the price. I guess the price here is the price they usually give for "special one-time events"or something like that.

Why the different prices depending on the countries, though? It's 8€ here but I've seen it's 15€ in Germany. I thought the prices would be the same everywhere...

I think the theaters choose the price. I guess the price here is the price they usually give for "special one-time events"or something like that.

:nod: yes, i think it depends which theater are you going. I payed 12 euro for my ticket and I live in Germany.. :thinking: maybe it depends how big is the cinema or something like that. I don't care, I'm glad that I'm going, cuz Turkey (my homecountry) is not on that list :cry: :cry: If I was in Turkey, I couldn't watch it :cry: this event was the second biggest thing for me since I started to live in Germany, first thing was of course my first coldplay concert :dance: :dance:

Choose your favourite track from #Live2012 (out 19 Nov) and unlock an exclusive preview of Us Against The World - live2012.coldplay.com/ A

-----------------

80cpl12.jpg

Unlock exclusive Live 2012 previews

3 November 2012 8:05 pm

Get a preview of Us Against The World from the upcoming concert film

news_line.png

Good evening. Head over to live2012.coldplay.com and you can unlock an exclusive preview of Us Against The World from the upcoming Live 2012 concert film / live album by selecting your favourite track from the setlist (which will also post a clip of that track from the film to your Facebook wall). You can also add your tour photos to the Mylo Xyloto tour map.

Live 2012 is out on 19 November on DVD/CD/Blu-ray - click here to pre-order from your local store.

Anchorman