✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is shit!
As long as it looks and sounds great, I don't see what's so bad about it :shrug:

However I haven't watched it (I can resist :bomb: 9 days :bomb: ) so idk.

edit: Oh. wait. Yeah, the fact that both were concerts that were streamed kinda makes it less interesting for fans (well, for the ones who got to watch those shows anyway). It would have been cooler to have picked a concert that wasn't video streamed (like London for instance). But then again, we don't know everything about how the film was shot, and as long as it sounds and looks amazing, I guess it's alright.

Thanks. Thats awesome, but they shouldve made it 3d. It says that its showing on the cinema nearest to me, it has no information about that cinema but instead that the film is showing in the cinema with the same name in a different city. Might just wait for the DVD, and put the volume full blast lol

How have people heard some of it already? People on here saying theyve heard some of the tracks on Live 2012 dvd

I'm in us against the world! :O OMG I'M IN THE DVD :D AROUND THE 6 SEC MARK REALLY HARD TO SEE BUT OMAGAWSH

Im glad I get to see them preform it. I was in the middle section of the side the c-stage was on. Couldn't see anything with the way the Bell Center is built. Still excited for any Montreal footage, just for the "I was there!"

HLH: Paris, Stade de France

IMP: Paris, Stade de France

MM: Madrid, Plaza de Toro

Yellow: Paris, Stade de France

VH: Paris, La Cigale

GPAUYF: Paris, Stade de France

PoC: Paris, Stade de France

UiF: Paris, Stade de France

VlV: Glastonbury, Pyramid Stage

CB: Paris, Stade de France

Paradise: Paris, Stade de France

UATW: Montreal, Bell Centre

Clocks: Montreal, Bell Centre

Fix You: Paris, Stade de France

ETIAW: Paris, Stade de France

My cinema is gonna be pretty full! :)

Nice! Mine only sold like 6 seats! and the other timing just 4, well I guess we know the only ppl that might be watching in houston are coldplayers. I have been trying to rally non fans to come see so maybe they will understand how awesome they are from their concert.

Hopefully everywhere else will have full houses! so stoked!