✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering...we don't necessarily have to order the tickets ahead of time right? I mean, if it's like any other movie they should still sell them at the theater itself?

...I guess so....although it's actually not like any other movie, it is more like a premier or a special event..:thinking:....I guess the best is to call the theater where you plan to see it and ask them, so that you're sure.

due to a mistake, I have 10 tickets left for the Cinéma Mulhouse in France for the CP live movie...

you can get tickets for free...

but you have to collect them in Bern...

please write to jag.huk(at)bluewin.ch

I still can't get my mind to understand that so many Coldplay fans will all watch the film on the same day. Of course not at the same time because of time zones, but still it's hard to fully grasp.

So as I think many Coldplayers will go together - should we all take pics from our little groups at the cinema and post them here? Or does anyone have an idea for something special we could do?

Good idea!

I just asked the Oracle if it's possible to listen to 99 Problems right before the film starts.

Maybe every group should go crazy to that song standing in front of the cinema !?

That would be freaking hilarious! :lol::laugh3:

OMFG! ETIAW looks absolutely amazing! I was there inside the Stade De France, but it looks just as good on the DVD!

I love the shots behind Chris where you can see the whole stadium illuminated by the Xylobands :D

And then he does his little jiggle for ETIAW and starts singing! OMG! It gets me so excited; I get goosebumps!

Hi everyone,

Some DVD's these days come with a 'Digital Copy' - therefore you can buy a physical DVD/CD disk to play in the car or on a blu-ray/DVD player, but they also allow you to upload the DVD to itunes and it is recognised as an official copy - i.e. allowing you to download it on all your devices.

Does anybody know if this is available for Mylo Xyloto Live? If so, could some kindly forward me the link please.

Many thanks!

Hi everyone,

Some DVD's these days come with a 'Digital Copy' - therefore you can buy a physical DVD/CD disk to play in the car or on a blu-ray/DVD player, but they also allow you to upload the DVD to itunes and it is recognised as an official copy - i.e. allowing you to download it on all your devices.

Does anybody know if this is available for Mylo Xyloto Live? If so, could some kindly forward me the link please.

Many thanks!

Threads merged.

Good idea!

I just asked the Oracle if it's possible to listen to 99 Problems right before the film starts.

Maybe every group should go crazy to that song standing in front of the cinema !?

GOOD IDEA! I'm gonna play on my ipod 99 problems & back to the future theme before Live 2012 :dazzled:

Good idea!

Brilliant :wideeyed:

I'm going on my own that night so I won't do that though :laugh3:

GOOD IDEA! I'm gonna play on my ipod 99 problems & back to the future theme before Live 2012 :dazzled:
I'll definitely do that!!! :awesome:

God I'm so excited :dance: