✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-May-2012] Coldplay @ American Idol, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they just dump butterfly confetti on two of the contestants in a ploy to make people believe Coldplay is in the same room at the moment?

yes......yes they did

like people wouldn't realize the lack of instruments and lights after commerical :lol:

Did they just dump butterfly confetti on two of the contestants in a ploy to make people believe Coldplay is in the same room at the moment?

:nod:

Just ok?

Yes. I much prefer Paradise live at a concert. Wow. ETIAW was amazing!! Chris was really energic. The audience was energic too. And there was confettis all over the place :awesome:

I just noticed that Chris have a logo of Oxfam on his t-shirt!

Hahahaha. Really? The show won't be on here in CA for 2 more hours. The confetti thing is funny - they were sweeping it all up as we were leaving.

So did anyone see me? LOL I was wearing a bright green tshirt, front row, but not in the Pit, right at the end of the stage where Chris did his little dance during ETIAW.

I tried to find you but I didn't see a post before about a green shirt, and obviously since I don't know you I had no idea what to look for sorry lol

So did anyone see me? LOL I was wearing a bright green tshirt, front row, but not in the Pit, right at the end of the stage where Chris did his little dance during ETIAW.

I Tivoed it so I'll go back and watch :)

but now time for Big Bang :awesome:

I was trying to see you, but I couldn't find :\ it was all too fast

ETIAW was amazing btw :D

VIDEO: Coldplay performing Paradise on American Idol

ENJOY!! Yes.. I know my mom is talking in the backround the whole time She was talking to my brother on video chat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuTgnXQL9A]Coldplay performing Paradise on American Idol 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ENJOY :D

I own nothing.. all copyrights go to FOX

I figured u were there. Didn't see u. Didn't know about your t

Maybe I missed it, but did they lipsync? The twitter feeds are saying they were...I didn't think so at all, but I did miss the first performance. The second one seemed to take wider shots and avoid Chris singing. I don't think they would lipsync!!

Maybe I missed it, but did they lipsync? The twitter feeds are saying they were...I didn't think so at all, but I did miss the first performance. The second one seemed to take wider shots and avoid Chris singing. I don't think they would lipsync!!

it looked like the sound was off at the begging of Paradise but only for a few seconds. Teardrop looked fine to me :\

ENJOY!! Yes.. I know my mom is talking in the backround the whole time :D She was talking to my brother on video chat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuTgnXQL9A]Coldplay performing Paradise on American Idol 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

**DISCLAIMER** I OWN NOTHING... ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO FOX

Coldplay performs courtesy of EMI Records, Paradise was written by Coldplay, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, & Jonny Buckland. I OWN NOTHING.