✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't logged on in like a week so it would be best to send him an e-mail I think.

But nobody really checks their email IMO so it's really up to him now. :uhoh:

He has been pretty active on twitter, so I just sent him a tweet... so.... we will see what he says.

I AM SOOO SORRY GUYS!!! This is my first time logging on in two weeks, when I realized the scrapbook was just sitting on my desk! The scrapbook really came to me at a bad time, cuz things got really busy right after I received it!

I'll get my page done this week and I'll send it within the next week. Is that ok??? Once again, I'm really sorry for those who've been waiting, etc.... Life is hard, along with responsibilities :\

I owe you all cake and ice cream :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Just do it as fast as possible then. Please try to send it already this week. :)

People, it is really the idea that you send the scrapbook within two weeks of receiving it. I understand that you can be overwhelmed with things to do, but

1) you knew you'd get the scrapbook, so if it wasn't convenient, then please say so in time so you don't get the scrapbook sent to you. Also let this be a lesson. Don't wait with making the page until the end of the week, because other things will take up your time.

2) it is a matter of priorities. If you don't see the scapbook as a high priority thing, you shouldn't enter in the first place. A bit of delay is fine, but in the past we've had too much delay and silence from the keeper's part. Please make sure you can keep to the deadline. It really isn't that hard. If you plan it well enough you have enough time to enjoy the other entries and make a nice one yourself. If time's up, then just write 'hi I am ... and I live in ... and here's a picture of ... : [picture of something or someone]' it can be done any time of the day. The only problem is posting it, because posting offices are not always open. But that's something you know in advance.

hey, i moved to Germany again, I can join the community again :dance: :dance: Now the book is in USA, isn't it?

i think this order should be changed :

Dee (USA)

jeremyy (Germany)

Alien Radio (USA)

Poky (Poland)

editor42 (Belgium)

it would take so much time and money, if i receive it from USA then send it back to USA .. :/

hey, i moved to Germany again, I can join the community again :dance: :dance: Now the book is in USA, isn't it?

i think this order should be changed :

Dee (USA)

jeremyy (Germany)

Alien Radio (USA)

Poky (Poland)

editor42 (Belgium)

it would take so much time and money, if i receive it from USA then send it back to USA .. :/

Fran, you're in USA? :o

Eh, I'm from Croatia? :p

Phantoneku is not sending it this week, is he?
I don't know, I haven't heard from him after his last post. I hope he manages to send it somewhere at the end of the week and otherwise next week. That will be fine for you, right?

I don't know, I haven't heard from him after his last post. I hope he manages to send it somewhere at the end of the week and otherwise next week. That will be fine for you, right?

Yeah. I will not leave here till december, so it works... And hope he manages to send it soon.

Personally, I don't mind when it comes to me, it could come 2 years from now, I'm not waiting on it

But I find it to be a bit disrespectful to volunteer to do something and not follow through. I'm more lenient than you guys and I'd have given it 3 or 4 weeks, even, to send it because I know it's just not a high priority when you've got all these things going on in your life. But the thing is, it's not mandatory to do this, it's a privilege and you can't take advantage of the fact that someone's doing something nice for you. It's like someone letting you stay over at your house, you don't stay there for 2 months because you aren't entitled to staying there. You show some respect and you follow through with the rules that were there when you sign up.

This is not towards Phantoneku or anyone in particular, just people in general, it's weird how this keeps happening over and over, surely someone has 15 minutes of free time within two weeks to decorate a page and put it into the post box they drive past every single day on their way to work.

I was bugged last time when it dissappeared for a few months!

It turned out the guy asked his father to mail it to the next person right before he went to China, but his father never did. It's not so much that I didn't like the idea that he took off to China or that his dad didn't send it, what bothered me back then was that he did not tell any of it to us. He never let us know that he went away to the other side of the world. All we knew was that the book at his place and that we could not reach him for weeks and weeks.

(at least from the top of my head, I don't know if that was exactly how it went, hahaha, but I remember China :wacky: Great that he could go to China. It sounded amazing)

btw, should I change the first post to make some things a bit more clear?

What bugs me the most is that he spends the whole day tweeting, so internet connection is not a problem at all, he just does not say anything.

And yes, I am saying towards phantoneku... He has had the scrapbook for over three weeks and said nothing about it, except a week ago, and then it was nothing useful...