✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah this reminds me I the time when I was stuck in NYC and couldn't mail it lmao. Dioli05 you are really impatient :lol:

jaja i am just really excited. And I have been waiting for over two weeks! So now i had reasons to be impatient :)... i think. I just do not want it to get lost again.

Sorry guys that I sent it so late, it's been what? 2-3 weeks? I didn't plan on my agenda being so busy, so please don't be so pissy with me. I understand your frustation, but don't get aggressive please... I'm especially sorry to DiOli05, I attached some cash to your page, for you to get the ice cream I promised, but you could do whatever with it.

By the way, I check this forum at least twice a week, but I didn't comment because I wouldn't have anything to say. My twitter is @MajMinus, and I haven't recieved any tweets from any of you, sorry about that. It sucks to have Europeans mentally yelling at you.

Sorry guys that I sent it so late, it's been what? 2-3 weeks? I didn't plan on my agenda being so busy, so please don't be so pissy with me. I understand your frustation, but don't get aggressive please... I'm especially sorry to DiOli05, I attached some cash to your page, for you to get the ice cream I promised, but you could do whatever with it.

By the way, I check this forum at least twice a week, but I didn't comment because I wouldn't have anything to say. My twitter is @MajMinus, and I haven't recieved any tweets from any of you, sorry about that. It sucks to have Europeans mentally yelling at you.

It has been like three weeks and a half since you got it... :rolleyes:

And you really did not have to do that. I am glad you were finally able to send it, and that the book is moving again.

You were better if you had sent it last week [/color]

It has been like three weeks and a half since you got it... :rolleyes:

I understand that everyone's excited etc. but I feel like these posts are quite patronizing. He apologized at least 2-3 times now and it's not courteous to keep scolding people over and over after they apologize.

You can't turn back time, he sent the book late, but it doesn't help matters if you say "YOU SHOULD'VE SENT IT LAST WEEK" "WHERES THE BOOK WHERES THE BOOK" etc.

Just calm down.

It's none of my business, especially since I made a post a few pages back about how people should take responsibility for sending the book, but I just found this to be a little bit rude

I am happy the scrapbook is on its way! :D

and for the record: I send phantoneku a PM in which I asked him to let us know how the scrapbook is doing and he did. Not only did he let us know, but he also could tell us that he made some progress and that he was sending it the same day. So :thumbsup:

and it's just too kind to give Di really an icecream for being late :wacky:

btw, did you make a scan of the pages?

DiOli05, have fun when Scrappy is at your place!

I am happy the scrapbook is on its way! :D

and for the record: I send phantoneku a PM in which I asked him to let us know how the scrapbook is doing and he did. Not only did he let us know, but he also could tell us that he made some progress and that he was sending it the same day. So :thumbsup:

and it's just too kind to give Di really an icecream for being late :wacky:

btw, did you make a scan of the pages?

DiOli05, have fun when Scrappy is at your place!

I sure will :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your understanding guys, I'm on here only once a week if I'm lucky nowadays. My schedule just didn't expect all this coldplayer responsibility...

the book took me hours to finish... anyways..

DiOli05, the book should be there this Tuesday (according to UPS) and I'll look the other way with your past comments :shame:, hope you have fun with it!

Wyrd, I didn't get a chance to scan it because of the rush to send it, so if anyone could scan it, THANK YOU!

See you soon guys

Thanks for your understanding guys, I'm on here only once a week if I'm lucky nowadays. My schedule just didn't expect all this coldplayer responsibility...

the book took me hours to finish... anyways..

DiOli05, the book should be there this Tuesday (according to UPS) and I'll look the other way with your past comments :shame:, hope you have fun with it!

Wyrd, I didn't get a chance to scan it because of the rush to send it, so if anyone could scan it, THANK YOU!

See you soon guys

Ok! Thank you for letting me know! I have been wondering about it and going to the post office every single day...

And I am sorry about the comments. I was being impatient and was worried about Scrappy.

I will scan it for you :)

I have not looked at it in detail completely, but it is lovely to see what you guys have done to it! Now, here it is!

Phantoneku's pages:

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

AND MINE!

JK! I just got it, there is nothing there!

Except the note phantoneku put there, and since it made me happy, i put it here :)

img004.jpg

Jajaja yeah, he did! It is too cold for ice cream though :(

Do you see the two guitars? They are made of wood I think! And stick out, and look beautiful!

I have gone through the pages but have not finish reading! The scrapbook looks amazing!!! And all of you have been so creative! I am so happy to be part of scrappy's journey :)