✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god. I don't even know what to say. I even made a little Christmas present for jeremyy to make up for messing up her address... :/

I felt dumb enough for delaying it a bit because of messing up there, but come on this has to be a joke. Do you think it got lost? Maybe give it one more week or something?

It can't be three of them lost in a row. Oh god what do I do?

i don't think it got lost, we should wait 1 more week. did you send it with regular post or some other shippings? Maybe you can check it on their website, you can see how many days does it take from US to Europe.

If this one got lost too, that means we were cursed by someone :angry:

If it doesn't make it today, I will just post my pictures, yes? :smiley:

http://hhttp://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10137&m=2&p=2&o=0# Jeremyy, I sent it through First-Class Mail, which I think would be 'regular mail', see it doesn't give you a specific time frame, but seeing that it's cheaper than Priority Mail (which is 6-10 business days) I think it's like that but a bit longer. So it should be there any moment.

Again sorry for this book taking so long to make it to Germany, the amount of time it's been away from Jeremyy so far has been ridiculous. I went to the post on the 30th of November, didn't I??

But to be honest I don't think I moved it too slowly when it was on me, I got it, kept it for around a week, week and a half perhaps?, sent it off, received it like a week later, sent it back the next day, and now we're waiting

still nothing :sick:

you can post pictures if you want but put them on spoiler :lol:

I think it'll take 21 business days, hopefully I'll get it at friday :awesome: It doesn't matter for me to how much time does it take to come here, but let's hope that It didn't get lost :sick: :sick:

still nothing :sick:

you can post pictures if you want but put them on spoiler :lol:

I think it'll take 21 business days, hopefully I'll get it at friday :awesome: It doesn't matter for me to how much time does it take to come here, but let's hope that It didn't get lost :sick: :sick:

Ohh Jeremyy :huskyhug: :disappointed:

Yeah, of course I'll put them in spoiler :lol: when I get home later today, they will be up here, if anyone wants to see. :wacky:

I just feel I need to because there's been such a long time of inactivity with the book, I feel like people 'deserve' to see that something has happened with Scrappy.

So I assume it didn't get there yesterday, cos you didn't make a post, so here are my pictures:

Front:

35ch301.jpg

Back:

9vb1w8.jpg

---

Now the little "Hotel Coldplaying" floors can be opened to see the little rooms inside, it's quite dumb now that I think of it haha, but I thought it was pretty cute at the time

BTW I didn't have a color printer so I decided to chop up my Parachutes-era Coldplay magazines to get the musician pictures :anxious:... ah well

Top floor: World of Music

2mobjoh.jpg

Middle floor: The Lounge

352kioi.jpg

Ground floor: Coldplay section

m79uec.jpg

I also turned an empty page in the front into a page for people to add bands they like and song lyrics, so hopefully that will get to be filled with all sorts of artists :wacko:

---

I hope the damned thing gets there already, I'm a bit worried, but at the same time I have faith it'll turn up and people will continue to enjoy it.

So I assume it didn't get there yesterday, cos you didn't make a post, so here are my pictures:

Front:

35ch301.jpg

Back:

9vb1w8.jpg

---

Now the little "Hotel Coldplaying" floors can be opened to see the little rooms inside, it's quite dumb now that I think of it haha, but I thought it was pretty cute at the time

BTW I didn't have a color printer so I decided to chop up my Parachutes-era Coldplay magazines to get the musician pictures :anxious:... ah well

Top floor: World of Music

2mobjoh.jpg

Middle floor: The Lounge

352kioi.jpg

Ground floor: Coldplay section

m79uec.jpg

I also turned an empty page in the front into a page for people to add bands they like and song lyrics, so hopefully that will get to be filled with all sorts of artists :wacko:

---

I hope the damned thing gets there already, I'm a bit worried, but at the same time I have faith it'll turn up and people will continue to enjoy it.

WOW!!! :D These pages are definitely my favourite from scrappy!!

They are amazing, Dee!!!

I want to stay in that hotel :awesome:

But "that loser"? :| :laugh3: HEY!

Really awesome pages!!

Yeah, and taken into account that Christmas crazy time was in between as well, this could take long. I guess we cannot do anything but wait. Don't worry Dee, there's no blame on you any way, it's just the mail. And your pages are so cool! That hotel idea is nice *grin* and it's true that in the Coldplay section people get too much of that 'loser' ahahahaha.