✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee, I haven't heard from Paradise17 so I'll give the next turn to you (don't worry DiOli05, that's after you). I already have your address, but not your e-mail. Would you like to PM it to me? Then in time Diana will get your address :D

Completely random, Dee, who is that 80's man in your sig? He looks like he could be from Duran Duran or something.

Dee, I haven't heard from Paradise17 so I'll give the next turn to you (don't worry DiOli05, that's after you). I already have your address, but not your e-mail. Would you like to PM it to me? Then in time Diana will get your address :D

Completely random, Dee, who is that 80's man in your sig? He looks like he could be from Duran Duran or something.

Jajaja... yup, I know the order :smug: lol

Me? Could've sworn I gave it to you already. I'll resend it. :nod:

He is from Duran Duran :nod:

EDIT: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Ah really? Ahahahaha, I would have guessed by just the hair! omg they still make good music, omg they must be so old now. :nod:

I checked the previous PM's and yeah you were right, you already sent it to me. But thanks!

:nod:

aaaaaand I have it : ) I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, but seeing it in real life... It's amazing how visionary and artistic all you guys are :') You've really put pressure on me to up the ante :P
You know the idea is you get one week, right? and if that's not convenient you get another one, but we would really like you to then have made the page and send it to the next person.

Don't worry about not being creative and so. You can also just write a letter to the people that are in the project or just put a picture of you in it.

So how's the book doing? When can you send it to Diana?