✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAJ! I will add the pages to the first post!

The drawing ... I want to live there too, but I hope that they found a less explosive gas to let those zeppelins fly by.

Just curious, Billy, were you born in USA? or are you an immigrant from some Azian country?

EST also means Expressed Sequence Tags :P

The priority sticker from Europe is always on there, because (at least here in NL) we can choose between priority mail and ... nothing else. Yeah, sounds awkward, I asked about it and that's what they gave as an answer in the post office. I think there used to be a cheaper way of sending, but most offices only provide the priority one. I asked them how it was priority over any mail when all mail was priority and that just made the lady smile to me. She must hate me. But I was really wondering about the use of calling it priority when every mail is treated the same. To me it sounds like the large coffee's in starbucks. If your smallest size is the smallest, then why call it large?

Why am I writing this?

YAJ! I will add the pages to the first post!

The drawing ... I want to live there too, but I hope that they found a less explosive gas to let those zeppelins fly by.

Just curious, Billy, were you born in USA? or are you an immigrant from some Azian country?

EST also means Expressed Sequence Tags :P

The priority sticker from Europe is always on there, because (at least here in NL) we can choose between priority mail and ... nothing else. Yeah, sounds awkward, I asked about it and that's what they gave as an answer in the post office. I think there used to be a cheaper way of sending, but most offices only provide the priority one. I asked them how it was priority over any mail when all mail was priority and that just made the lady smile to me. She must hate me. But I was really wondering about the use of calling it priority when every mail is treated the same. To me it sounds like the large coffee's in starbucks. If your smallest size is the smallest, then why call it large?

Why am I writing this?

It's Asian...I was born in New Jersey but have Vietnamese origin :blank: :uhoh:

ZEPPELINS :awesome: