✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stand Up To Cancer, Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, USA

Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Michael Douglas, Jessica Biel, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner, Seth Rogen, Emma Stone, Katie Couric, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Alicia Keys and Tim McGraw Among Those to Appear in One-Hour Broadcast

Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) is proud to announce the Hollywood community is once again rallying together and lending its support to the third SU2C primetime television fundraising special on Friday, Sept. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET /PT). Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Michael Douglas, Jessica Biel, Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner, Seth Rogen, Emma Stone, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Alicia Keys, Tim McGraw and SU2C Co-Founder Katie Couric will all appear in the broadcast which is being executive produced by Paltrow and Joel Gallen of Tenth Planet Productions in collaboration with SU2C’s production team. Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Alicia Keys and Tim McGraw will deliver one-of-a-kind show performances as they join celebrities from film, television and sports to engage viewers with powerful stories and a moving call-to-action.

link

-----------------

su2c.jpg

Coldplay to Stand Up To Cancer on 7 Sept

22 August 2012 8:39 pm

Band to play during TV special across US networks

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to report that, on 7 September, Coldplay will perform during the star-studded Stand Up To Cancer show which will air at 8pm/7CT on every major US network and cable channel.

100% of Stand Up To Cancer's public funding goes directly to cancer research. For more information - or to donate to this extremely worthy cause - please go to http://www.standup2cancer.org.

Anchorman

Confirmed! :nice:

su2c.jpg

Coldplay to Stand Up To Cancer on 7 Sept

22 August 2012 8:39 pm

Band to play during TV special across US networks

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to report that, on 7 September, Coldplay will perform during the star-studded Stand Up To Cancer show which will air at 8pm/7CT on every major US network and cable channel.

100% of Stand Up To Cancer's public funding goes directly to cancer research. For more information - or to donate to this extremely worthy cause - please go to http://www.standup2cancer.org.

Anchorman

i like cancer :) i also like gemini and libra haha

I wouldn't say that much more. You know, because the cancer.

I hope Coldplay does something similar to what they did for Haiti in 2010, by picking an older, lesser-known Coldplay song and rework it for this event. That'd be pretty cool.

So I was chosen to be a seatfiller for Stand Up 2 Cancer. I know they won't be appearing live but the list of celebrities in attendance is impressive. It's all very strict in terms of dress code, rules, no cameras, no cell phones, no autographs, no speaking to the talent unless they speak to you and so on. But I still think it will be fun to attend. Seatfillers are generally in the first 10-15 rows and will most likely appear on camera.

So I was chosen to be a seatfiller for Stand Up 2 Cancer. I know they won't be appearing live but the list of celebrities in attendance is impressive. It's all very strict in terms of dress code, rules, no cameras, no cell phones, no autographs, no speaking to the talent unless they speak to you and so on. But I still think it will be fun to attend. Seatfillers are generally in the first 10-15 rows and will most likely appear on camera.

Is it me or do you get selected for like everything lol? Weren't you at the American Idol thing also?

Anyways congrats!

Dianne.... one word...Unbelievable.....:lol: