✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stand Up To Cancer, Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, USA

I was at the show tonight. Oh my god. Those amazing stories of those survivors. We were seatfillers and were seated about 30 rows back from the stage, near the camera and TelePrompTer. We heard the instrumental Scientist but not GOW. Some of the stars were prerecorded, like Michael Douglas, Matt Damon, Katie Couric, Tom Hanks. But most were live, Julia Roberts, Sophia Vergara, Justin Timberlake, Samuel L Jackson, Robert Pattinson, and of course Gwyneth, who was stunning as always. The performances were all live, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw. Coldplay was the only prerecorded performance, but it was shown to us on 3 video screens. I loved the SDF performance. Wow. So even thought the boys weren't there live, I'm glad to have gone and participated in it. Very touching stories. And on a super sad note, while my husband and I were at the show, my son, along with members of his high school choir, sang at the memorial service for a 15 year old classmate of his who passed away this week from leukemia.

Cancer just sucks.

I was at the show tonight. Oh my god. Those amazing stories of those survivors. We were seatfillers and were seated about 30 rows back from the stage, near the camera and TelePrompTer. We heard the instrumental Scientist but not GOW. Some of the stars were prerecorded, like Michael Douglas, Matt Damon, Katie Couric, Tom Hanks. But most were live, Julia Roberts, Sophia Vergara, Justin Timberlake, Samuel L Jackson, Robert Pattinson, and of course Gwyneth, who was stunning as always. The performances were all live, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw. Coldplay was the only prerecorded performance, but it was shown to us on 3 video screens. I loved the SDF performance. Wow. So even thought the boys weren't there live, I'm glad to have gone and participated in it. Very touching stories. And on a super sad note, while my husband and I were at the show, my son, along with members of his high school choir, sang at the memorial service for a 15 year old classmate of his who passed away this week from leukemia.

Cancer just sucks.

Oh I am very sorry to hear that :(

Cancer just sucks.

:cry: I watched and paused some of the areas to see if I could spot you. The story of Avalon was heartwrenching, she is so humorous and full of spirit.

The pre-recorded Paradise was just stunning with the 2 xylobands for each person, just a beautiful sight!!!

I don't care to much for Country, but Tim McGraw was awesome!!

I have the show in HD and this is "oh mon dieu" awesome ! I'm looking to upload it on youtube right now

UPDATE : I have uploaded their performance on youtube, enjoy everyone !! (Sorry there is a sound lag :( )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SkTgd8Msq0]Coldplay - Paradise (Stade de France - Stand Up To Cancer) - 2 Septembre 2012 (07/09/2012 TV) - YouTube[/ame]