✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to Take 2013 Off

Zatchamp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he loves america since he spends his time with the stars of hollywood before much less and more Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin have buy a mantion L.A Hollywood for themselves and their children in addition to all the others houses.

Or be a promoter of residence of Hollywood celebrities associate the name of Chris Martin?

what a mark Chris Martin :confused:

There's already another thread about that...

Anyway, what about Chris ? Well, his wife has been living in the UK for 8 years JUST FOR HIM, so that he can work and record with the band... Don't you think it's his turn to do the same for his wife, just for a year ? So that she can do her own thing and be close to her family ?

all crap .

This is the subject of Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris Martin. he must leave his work to join the family of Gwyneth Paltrow is her husband and must accompany ?

but I still think is a paps because comes from the newpaper of the net Online. and is not serious . the Sun not more

(hollywood movie poster picture photoshop)

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-moving-los-angeles

more source girls and me have discussed here too

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5396098&posted=1#post5396098

but you have maybe camera paps that will flash, my eyes even here ? strange sentences on thread Chris :inquisitive:

hello girls

can you tell me can i bring the camera on concert cause on the ticket they are warning us that we cant do that and im confused i dont know what to do

what did you do?

You can bring your camera as long as it doesn't have exchangable lenses.

Anyway, what about Chris ? Well, his wife has been living in the UK for 8 years JUST FOR HIM, so that he can work and record with the band... Don't you think it's his turn to do the same for his wife, just for a year ? So that she can do her own thing and be close to her family ?

:nod: This, that's exactly why I'm kinda okay with it (kindof because I don't want him to leave Europe :bigcry: )

I think this is true... Is It?

It probably is, but I don't want Chris to move away from his home England (and me! :P ha ha!!) They've got so much money can't they have two homes? I mean Chris is gonna have to live somewhere whilst he's recording new material etc... I think the main reason for the move is because Gwyneth wants to be nearer to her family, but what about Chris?! :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4508392/Chris-Martin-and-Gwyneth-Paltrow-leave-London-to-move-to-LA.html

Threads merged.

I could be wrong, but wasn't she already living (at least part time) in the UK when she met him? Regardless, I think living there is something they both wanted, and moving to LA is probably the same deal. If they weren't on the same page on big stuff like that, they're marriage wouldn't have lasted as long as it has.

^Oh I'm not saying that she didn't agree or something. Just that objectively, the only thing that keeps her in London right now is her husband (and their kids) ; her family lives in LA, a good part of her friend as well, her job is in LA... Chris doesn't force her to live in the UK, but I think that if she had the choice to live with him anywhere she might not choose London.

^Oh I'm not saying that she didn't agree or something. Just that objectively, the only thing that keeps her in London right now is her husband (and their kids) ; her family lives in LA, a good part of her friend as well, her job is in LA... Chris doesn't force her to live in the UK, but I think that if she had the choice to live with him anywhere she might not choose London.

:nod:

Her family lives in New York. So does most of her old friends.

That's why I don't think the LA story is true. She gets to New York plenty.

While it is not certain how much time they plan to spend in LA, it's a well documented fact they recently bought a house there, so that part is true at least. Honestly, I don't see how it will be all that different, as by all accounts they spend close to half of each year in the US anyway. Also if they were trying to sell their house in Belsize Park it would hit the many, many celebrity real estate blogs, and so far it hasn't.

So yeah, who knows what's happening exactly, but something is definitely going on as far as them and LA.

While it is not certain how much time they plan to spend in LA, it's a well documented fact they recently bought a house there, so that part is true at least. Honestly, I don't see how it will be all that different, as by all accounts they spend close to half of each year in the US anyway. Also if they were trying to sell their house in Belsize Park it would hit the many, many celebrity real estate blogs, and so far it hasn't.

So yeah, who knows what's happening exactly, but something is definitely going on as far as them and LA.

I agree, and a lot of Rich people will buy properties for tax purposes. I feel the UK won't lose Chris any more than he is usually gone:)

If story is true, she might be ready to compete for leading roles again. I'm sure the band will find a way to make it work when the time comes.

Maybe. All the stuff that's been written about it so far makes it sound like her reasons are more personal than professional though. There's also no reason the band can't record somewhere other than London. Just because they have a studio doesn't mean it's the only place they can ever work, and lots of bands travel to far flung places for inspiration when recording.