✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to Take 2013 Off

Zatchamp

Whoops! Just realised - if they take all of 2013 off, then it would be like 4 years before they do another album, as you know artists usually leave about 2-3 years between albums. Unless they don't write their won music, in which case, they just sing what they're told to sing and have like 25 people or something like that to write the songs for them! LOL!! :P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a gossip website so it must be totally true! :|

So they are big liars, they have reserved stadiums in Southmerica and until now all of them are not been cancelled, until i dont hear a word from them the rest is only gossip...Besides the tour in South america it will be only for 4 weeks so the rest of the year is all for them....

So they are big liars, they have reserved stadiums in Southmerica and until now all of them are not been cancelled, until i dont hear a word from them the rest is only gossip...Besides the tour in South america it will be only for 4 weeks so the rest of the year is all for them....

Exqueeze me.... The mag is rubbish, and there has been NOTHING... absolutely, NOTHING said from the band Coldplay, to say this is correct. In my opinion, they won't be taking 12 months off... That would not register to them to do this at their point in their career, they are not 20 anymore, they need to do as much as possible, so Chris can do what he wants to do at 40...and thats to be a Geography/music teacher. LOL

Exqueeze me.... The mag is rubbish, and there has been NOTHING... absolutely, NOTHING said from the band Coldplay, to say this is correct. In my opinion, they won't be taking 12 months off... That would not register to them to do this at their point in their career, they are not 20 anymore, they need to do as much as possible, so Chris can do what he wants to do at 40...and thats to be a Geography/music teacher.

This is my point , GOSSIP, people really like to live like that , so until is not publish in the Band website everything is gossip and I dont liked to call them liar because at the end I dont believe they're.

This is my point , GOSSIP, people really like to live like that , so until is not publish in the Band website everything is gossip and I dont liked to call them liar because at the end I dont believe they're.

Ummm...I am so sorry, but I accidentally quoted the wrong person, I should have quoted who posted the magazine post and as I re-read it wasn't you:lol: We are in agreement on this. I might of had alittle more wine than I should have when I did this, LOL

Ummm...I am so sorry, but I accidentally quoted the wrong person, I should have quoted who posted the magazine post and as I re-read it wasn't you:lol: We are in agreement on this. I might of had alittle more wine than I should have when I did this, LOL

Dont worry, we have the same opinion and everybody have different opinions....

• 2 months later...

OKEY, so LP6 2014.

And there are 2 possibilities.

1: They stop touring 'til 2015 (I will definately not stand Coldplay not touring in latin america).

2: They keep touring 2013 in south america

The problem is that Mr Jason Regler has tweeted they won't tour 'til 2015, and he works inside Coldplay team... You may not believe those gossip magz but you may believe Xylobands Inventor tweet (it has more relevance).

What you all think?

Is Jason confirming no more touring from Coldplay?

OKEY, so LP6 2014.

And there are 2 possibilities.

1: They stop touring 'til 2015 (I will definately not stand Coldplay not touring in latin america).

2: They keep touring 2013 in south america

The problem is that Mr Jason Regler has tweeted they won't tour 'til 2015, and he works inside Coldplay team... You may not believe those gossip magz but you may believe Xylobands Inventor tweet (it has more relevance).

What you all think?

Is Jason confirming no more touring from Coldplay?

Why would they wait three years from 2012? MX was released in 2011. Each album since AROBTTH has had a three-year break between albums.

I guess they'll be up to perform at summer festivals and all, but the south american tour won't happen probably.

I think they are just postphoning the Latin America tour, not canceling it. If they plan on taking a 3 year break on touring, why would they announced the Latin America tour in the first place? If they really are canceling it, I bet a lot of fans there would be piss off.

Well, considering the way Jason tweets I don't think it has a lot of relevance :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...

^Add 1 to that in one month :p

edit: It actually wouldn't surprise me if Chris and his family waited to move in September or at the end of the summer, as i guess it's usually easier to organize for kids and school.

But apparently, though not guaranteed, Coldplay are only taking a summer break for a couple months before returning to work. I'll believe whatever happens when it actually happens.:)

It's already great to know that they didn't actually take the year off, but have worked solidly on new material, much as they deserve the break.