✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get tickets for Dec 30 here in NY via the Citicard presale but every time I type in the security code it gives me an error! I have done it about 30 times already (all different words) and I can't get thru. I know my vision is not that bad!

Anybody trying and having this issue? I posted a separate thread about this....

Talk about frustrating!

Thinking just being there would be a great experience...never seen Coldplay outside of Toronto and it being NYE, would be fun. Good luck finding a hotel! The rates are insane! Wonder if I could shack up with my cousin for a couple of nights...I think I will try to get tickets on Saturday morning.

amz-TOP-BANNER-900x120._V386763324_.jpg

Win a Trip to Meet Coldplay and See Them Perform in New York on New Year's Eve

Your chance to win a pair of gig tickets, flights, accommodation and the opportunity to meet the band in New York on December 31, 2012

coldplayimage._V386773891_.jpg

Fancy seeing Coldplay take to the stage in New York City on New Year's Eve?

To celebrate the release of the iconic band's live album, Coldplay Live 2012, we have a pair of tickets to give away to meet the band in New York before attending their gig at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, where they will be co-headlining along with Jay-Z. The prize includes return flights, transfers and 3* accommodation for two nights.

For your chance to win the Prize, simply "Like" our AmazonMusicUK Facebook page and then enter the Prize Draw by submitting your details in the form on the Coldplay Prize Draw tab. This Prize Draw closes at midnight on Sunday, December 2 2012. Find out more in the Official Rules below.

Official Rules

Eligibility

The Prize Draw is open to entrants who are resident in the United Kingdom except employees of EMI and Amazon EU Sàrl ("Amazon.co.uk") and other representatives of their affiliates, and advisors and their immediate family members. Entrants must be 21 years or over. Entrants are not required to be customers of Amazon.co.uk to enter. No purchase is necessary. Entry implies acceptance of these Official Rules. Amazon.co.uk can accept only those entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated below.

You must promptly notify Amazon.co.uk if you become aware of a potential breach of security, such as unauthorised disclosure or use of your password, username, or e-mail address. Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Prize Draw if in its sole judgement the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.

Prizes

There will be one winner. The prize (“Prize”) includes the following: (a) tickets for the winner and one (1) guest to attend a Coldplay live performance (“Event”) to be held at Barclays Centre 620 Atlantic Avenue, New York, NY 11217 (“Venue”) on Monday, December 31, 2012; (b) the opportunity for the winner and their guest to meet Coldplay at the Venue © two nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis for the winner and guest at a 3 star hotel in the New York City area; (d) standard class flights for the winner and guest from a mainland UK airport to an airport in the New York City area (exact airport dependent on UK airport of departure/arrival); and (e) return transfers between the winner’s home, the airports, the hotel and the Venue.

Please Note:

1. The winner’s guest must be aged 16 years or over as at December 31, 2012 and must travel together with the winner on the flights and on all transfers. The winner and guest will share a hotel room of double or twin occupancy.

2. The winner and their guest are solely responsible for all expenses associated with the Prize, their acceptance of the Prize and their attendance at the Event, including but not limited to any additional travel or baggage costs and the cost of any food or drinks not included as part of the Prize.

3. The winner and their guest should arrive promptly at 6.30p.m. EST (New York time) on December 31, 2012 to the Event. Failure to arrive promptly may result in you and your guest being unable to attend the Event / meet Coldplay.

4. The winner and their guest are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, travel insurance and any other necessary travel documentation, including without limitation travel visas.

5. The winner and their guest may be required to produce photographic ID in order to attend the Event.

Amazon.co.uk will, in its sole discretion, determine the winner. EMI will, in its sole discretion, determine the guest’s flight, transfer and accommodation arrangements. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or transfer. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability. Travel is subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions of the relevant transport provider. Neither EMI nor Amazon.co.uk will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets or travel documents.

The Prize carries no cash value and is non-transferable.

Prize-draw Period

The Prize Draw will commence on Monday, November 12, 2012 and close at 23.59 GMT on Sunday, December 2, 2012 ("Prize Draw Period").

Entries

To enter the prize-draw the entrant must: (1) go to http://www.facebook.com/AmazonMusicUK and click on “The Coldplay Prize Draw” tab; (2) click the “Like” button to “Like” the page http://www.facebook.com/AmazonMusicUK if you have not already done so; and then, (3) complete the online entry form on the Coldplay Prize Draw tab. Once you have done this you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw. You must have a Facebook account and be logged in to your account to “Like” the page http://www.facebook.com/AmazonMusicUK.

Limit one entry per person and per email address during the Prize Draw Period. All entries are deemed to be entered into the Prize Draw on the day of receipt by Amazon.co.uk. In the event of any dispute, all submitted electronic entries would be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Facebook account from which they were submitted. Send queries to: [email protected]

All entries, and materials submitted to Amazon.co.uk in connection with the prize-draw (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all associated copyright and other proprietary rights, become the property of Amazon.co.uk upon submission, and Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant. Entrants agree to take any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Amazon.co.uk to effect, perfect, or confirm Amazon.co.uk's ownership in the Entry Materials and any associated proprietary rights.

Duplicate entries, copies and other mechanical reproduction of entries are not permitted. Such entries will be disregarded. Proof of electronic submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Incomplete entries will not be accepted as valid. Entries that are completed or entered by means not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified and the Entrant will not be eligible for future participation in prize-draws at Amazon.co.uk.

Neither Amazon.co.uk nor EMI will be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries © telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Amazon.co.uk or EMI; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the prize-draw.

Winners Selection

The Prize winner shall be selected randomly by Amazon.co.uk after the Prize Draw Period. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one (1) day of being selected. The Prize winner will have two (2) days from notification to respond to Amazon.co.uk and confirm acceptance of the Prize. By entering the Prize Draw you consent to Amazon.co.uk passing on your details to any relevant third party for the purpose of contacting you directly in the event you are a winner.

If the selected winner or any substitute winner is unreachable or ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize within two (2) days of notification, that winner or substitute winner will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner. The Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions (including cash) will be given, except that Amazon.co.uk may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize. The unclaimed Prize remains the property of Amazon.co.uk. This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified.

The name of the winner and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to [email protected].

Mailing List

By entering the Prize Draw you consent to the e-mail address you provide in the entry form being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials from Amazon.co.uk and its affiliates.

General Release

By entering the Prize Draw you release Amazon.co.uk, EMI, relevant third parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except as prohibited by law).

Winner

By accepting any prize, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. The winner may be required to participate in Amazon.co.uk's marketing and promotional activities. By entering into this Prize Draw you consent to participate in Amazon.co.uk's marketing and promotional activities.

Miscellaneous

The promoter of the Prize Draw is Amazon EU Sàrl c/o "Coldplay Prize Draw", Patriot Court, 1-9 The Grove, Slough Berkshire SL1 1QP. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2012 by Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Amazon.co.uk, which are final and binding in all respects. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion. Entrants who breach these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Prize Draw, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Amazon.co.uk, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant (in each case, as determined in Amazon.co.uk's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Prize Draw.

Privacy Notice

All information submitted in connection with this Prize Draw will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Amazon.co.uk’s Privacy Notice.

link

I pulled so many section 24s, rows 8-20 and couldn't pay the $1100 for two tickets. Decent seats though.

That's nuts! I am reserving a hotel and hoping I can snag a cheapy ticket...if not, not sure this is going to happen for us. Would be such an amazing show. I would expect Kanye and Bey to pop in for a song or two as well...would be terrific.

I totally missed the Citicard pre-sale yesterday! But I have been checking today - the $99.50 and up tix have been going in and out of availability all day, and I just snagged a $99.50 20 minutes ago! It is up there - Sec 222 row 17, but I don't think one can get too much better for this show at that price or cheaper. Gonna be a good NYE and birthday, just a few subway stops from home. :D

I totally missed the Citicard pre-sale yesterday! But I have been checking today - the $99.50 and up tix have been going in and out of availability all day, and I just snagged a $99.50 20 minutes ago! It is up there - Sec 222 row 17, but I don't think one can get too much better for this show at that price or cheaper. Gonna be a good NYE and birthday, just a few subway stops from home. :D

That's fantastic!! Did you snag just one or did you get a pair?

I just don't have a Citicard...I'm in Toronto. I could ask my cousin if he's got one...I would just feel so much better knowing I have tickets before they go on sale to the public.

That's fantastic!! Did you snag just one or did you get a pair?

I just don't have a Citicard...I'm in Toronto. I could ask my cousin if he's got one...I would just feel so much better knowing I have tickets before they go on sale to the public.

I got a single ticket - didn't check for two so I don't know if any were up today in that price range.

ATTENTION ALL THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A CITI CARD BUT WOULD LIKE PRESALE TICKETS!

There will be a Live Nation presale at 10am ET tomorrow, via Ticketmaster.com and the Live Nation mobile app for Android and iPhone.

The password is RECORD.

How do I know this? I work for Live Nation, and it's also posted on their Facebook page.

You can either use the Live Nation mobile app with no password, or the website on your computer with the password RECORD. This applies for the 12/30 show as well!

Cheers :)

ATTENTION ALL THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A CITI CARD BUT WOULD LIKE PRESALE TICKETS!

There will be a Live Nation presale at 10am ET tomorrow, via Ticketmaster.com and the Live Nation mobile app for Android and iPhone.

The password is RECORD.

How do I know this? I work for Live Nation, and it's also posted on their Facebook page.

You can either use the Live Nation mobile app with no password, or the website on your computer with the password RECORD. This applies for the 12/30 show as well!

Cheers :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Today's pre sale is the same pool of tickets as the Citi pre sale.

Of course, Ln sends the code at 10am.

$169 tickets are sold out for now. No problems bringing up $550 tickets, no floor though. Tickets are selling slow, maybe the scalpers blew their budget on the Stones.

I keep checking, I do get single tickets occasionally, but nothing for 2 tickets. My limit is $169 per ticket, will take anything around that price point, just want to be there. If you read Live Nation's FB page, people are not impressed with this match up, obviously not fans of Coldplay or Jay-Z....maybe the demand isn't there yet. Hopefully Sat AM will be a good day for all of us!