✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY IM GOING TO THE JAYZ COLDPLAY NYE CONCERT SUPERRR EXCITED ...I WILL BE IN SECTION 215....ANYONE HERE GUNNA BE THERE WITH ME :)?

What was the face value on section 215? I'm in 223 and it was $117ish after fees.

I sat in 215 a couple of weeks ago for a Nets game. It's a pretty intimate arena.

What was the face value on section 215? I'm in 225 and it was $117ish after fees.

I sat in 215 a couple of weeks ago for a Nets game. It's a pretty intimate arena.

oi have no clue what the face value was! all i know is i got it for 234 dollars.. (from stubhub) ..face value woulda probably been somewhere in the 100s if not less.. maybe 95? idk xD but it sure wont be 234! D: sadly i had no other option but stubhub -.- grr

oi have no clue what the face value was! all i know is i got it for 234 dollars.. (from stubhub) ..face value woulda probably been somewhere in the 100s if not less.. maybe 95? idk xD but it sure wont be 234! D: sadly i had no other option but stubhub -.- grr

I was curious if 215 and 223 were the same price because during the sale all the tickets below 99 seemed to be behind the stage and the cheapest level didnt seem to be available at all.

Amzing how $99 tix go up to almost $117 after ticketmaster fees.

226 was also about $117. I hope I don't end up being too far to the side.

Barclays is nice because it is built for basketball, not hockey like most large arenas. The seats are much closer.

My seats were cushioned in 215 for the basketball game and I'm sure these will be too. I also got to walk around and see the food options and they look soooo good.

jay-z-the-grand-opening-of-the-4040_5922134.jpg

Jay-z And Coldplay Auction New Year's Eve Gig Tickets

Auction link: http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/3231373?source=carousel

Jay Z and Coldplay are giving 10 lucky fans the chance to ring in 2013 in style by offering up a luxury suite at their New Year's Eve concert to raise money for charity.

The Yellow hitmakers will hit the stage with the hip-hop superstar at the Barclays Center in New York on Monday (31Dec12) and they're auctioning the exclusive prize to raise money for the Downtown Brooklyn Neighborhood Alliance.

The highest bidder and nine guests will have the run of a suite in a prime spot at the side of the stage and will share the luxury box with other revellers.

Bidding on CharityBuzz.com for the once-in-a-lifetime experience is expected to raise over $10,000 (£6,200) for the Alliance, which aims to create a vibrant community for locals of all income levels through the establishment of a health and wellness centre.

The auction closes on Friday (28Dec12).

Jay Z launched the Barclays Center in his native Brooklyn with eight sold-out concerts last September (12).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jay-z-and-coldplay-auction-new-year-s-eve-gig-tickets_3430778

Hey everyone, I have an extra ticket to NYE show floor 4 row 6. I bought it on stub hub when tickets first went on sale and i paid way over face value. I'm looking to get whatever I can for it now, I don't want it to go to waste! I can meet at venue or email it. Feel free to email me an offer at [email protected]

Thanks! See you all at both shows, so stoked! I have such high hopes for the NYE show :)

Hi! We are about to purchase tickets for the 12/31 Barclays show. I am wondering what everyone's thoughts are on floor seats vs. being a few rows up from the floor. We were fortunate enough to go to 2 of the Mylo shows this year, each being 2 sections over from the stage, once on the right and once on the left sides. I am only 5'4" and am unsure I would be able to see the stage as much as I want - but I really want to round out this tour on the floor!!! If anyone is recommending floor - what row is best? thank you!!!

I've had both experiences with varied results. I'm small like you and unless you can get the first 10 rows I wouldn't go for floor seats since you are likely to be blocked by folks who are taller than you. The only way I might go a bit further back on the floor is if I knew the seats were a few rows from the walkway to the X stage.

In DC I was 11th row on the right side(by Guy) but 4 seats from the walkway which was amazing and I could see really well. Chris even locked eyes with me. Sigh!

Totally different experience in NJ. I was 10th row also on the floor but in front of the X stage (section 2). It felt more removed except when they came down for P.O.C etc. Even then it wasn't great since there was a really tall couple in front of me who spent 90% of the show making out and only knew a few songs. Get a room people and save the good seats for the real fans!!! Also the security was a total pain. I had an aisle seat and would have had a better vantage point if she wasn't all over me the second I set my toe in the aisle.

At Mohegan Sun I couldn't get/afford floor seats but was in section 26 on left side (by Jonny) 10th row on the aisle so I could see everything. I'd go for something like that if you can. Good luck, it'll be a life changing experience no matter where you end up.

I went to the Mohegan Sun show using Stubhub tickets and had no problem. I've used them for other events too.

When I was heading in to Saturday's show the couple in front of me had bought from a scalper and were turned away since the tickets were fake. I felt really bad for them but you are definitely taking a big chance if you go that route.