✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Tash

:o ..i had stubhub tickets for last nights show and it worked fine.. i hope my stubhub ticket for tonights show works fine too...... D': i dont wanna get sent back! i want a red xyloband :'( !!!! "cries"

Yup. I've used StubHub many times, with no problems. No worries! :-)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody knows if there's going to be a live stream?

Nothing has been announced yet, so unless they are doing a REALLY last minute surprise, there will be no live stream :cry:

I wonder what the final price was? The link doesn't show the winning bid amount, it just shows the "estimated value".

If you are interested, I think you could probably find out with the "Ask a question" form

The way stuff has been worded about tonight I wonder if they will actually be going back and forth between CP and Jay-Z - I mean Coldplay does a bunch, then Jay-Z does a few, and then they join together, etc. I haven't seen anything about Jay-Z's set time, and if CP goes on at 9:45. your standard set would end bet. 11:30-45, an awkward time if they are going to ring in the New Year onstage. Anyway, am excited for tonight, eating a nice birthday dinner now, and will leave my place for the show around 8.

From what I can tell so far there are special xylobands! They say Brooklyn, Coldplay, Jay-Z, and I think they have the date

Edit: It's a mess try to look through tweets. I'm only getting stuff about how Harry Style from One Direction is there, how these nuts fans think there actually isn't a Coldplay concert, and people questioning why someone would travel from the UK to see Coldplay :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: