✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay WIN Best British Live Act at BRIT Awards 2013 (20th February)

Tash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! :dance:

They REALLY deserve this one!!! For over a year they've proved how crazy amazing their concerts are! I really hope they'll win!

Seeing the other nominees, it'll be hard, though. But they deserve recognition for their concerts!!

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 1 @officialadele 'Skyfall' @alexanderclare 'Too Close' @coldplay & @rihanna 'Princess of China'

link

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 2 @djfreshdnb ft @RitaOra 'Hot Right Now' @emelisande 'Next To Me' @flo_tweet 'Spectrum' #BRITsSingle

link

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 3 @JamesArthur23 'Impossible' @JessieJ 'Domino' @RizzleKicks 'Mama Do The Hump' #BRITsSingle

link

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 4 @labrinthda1st ft @emelisande 'Beneath Your Beautiful' @robbiewilliams 'Candy' #BRITsSingle

link

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 5 @ollyofficial ft @official_flo 'Troublemaker' @RitaOra ft @TinieTempah 'R.I.P.' #BRITsSingle

link

BRIT Awards

#BRITsnoms: British Single pt 6 @Stooshe 'Black Heart' @RudimentalUk ft @JohnNewmanMusic 'Feel The Love' #BRITsSingle

link

I won't care about losing the British Single one, PoC probably doesn't deserve to get it anyway, but I'll be so nervous when they announce British Live Act! Coldplay really deserve to win that. Imagine if Muse or the Rolling Stones win...I'll be so upset!

brit13.jpg

Coldplay nominared two BRIT Awards

10 January 2013 7:06 pm

Band up for Best British Live Act and Best British Single

news_line.png

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uw6ZkbsAH8[/ame]

Good evening. We're very pleased to report that Coldplay have been nominated for two awards at the 2013 BRITs. The band are up for Best British Live Act and Best British Single (for Princess of China).

The winners will be announced at the ceremony in London on 20 February.

Anchorman

It's great to know that they're nominated. PoC won't win, as for best live act, they've already proved how amazing they are via Live 2012, I'm a bit uneasy about that one though. I remember everyone voted for Coldplay to win best act in the world for the Q awards, yet Muse came back and took the award. :stunned: Fingers crossed, our boys will go home with another British award this year.:D