✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay WIN Best British Live Act at BRIT Awards 2013 (20th February)

Tash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Brit Awards 2013 appearance?

Hi, guys :D.

The Brit Awards are due to commence on the 20th February 2013, and I'm intrigued to know if you think Coldplay will be there?

We all know that they have two nominations for the Best Live Act and the Best British Single, so there's a good chance they'll be present to possibly pick up an award(s)?

I know they probably won't perform (although how good would that be :o:o:D:D) but it'd be great to see the boys make an appearance :D.

Oh, riight! I suppose they're not busy out of the country so I guess they'll be there.

Wait do you know what that means ? :awesome:

RED CARPET PHOTOS :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Well Will has been in the UK recently because he went to the BBC Studios to represent the band when picking up the award for the Best song on BBC Radio 6.

I've seen the photos of Chris going into the gym and that looks like it's in the UK too so you never know :D.

And yes, red carpet photos indeed ;), and maybe a few red carpet interviews, although I don't expect the boys to give too much away about what the future holds album and touring wise.

Well Will has been in the UK recently because he went to the BBC Studios to represent the band when picking up the award for the Best song on BBC Radio 6.

I've seen the photos of Chris going into the gym and that looks like it's in the UK too so you never know :D.

It's not 20 February yet, they could be anywhere by then! :lol:

But I agree, some new photos or an interview would be nice (and that's an understatement).

I guess their categories aren't up for public voting :inquisitive: I wish them the best of luck (Please Please British live act, they totally deserve it)

Anyone except me thinks they won't be attending any awards ceremonies? at least not the whole band :inquisitive:

I guess their categories aren't up for public voting :inquisitive: I wish them the best of luck (Please Please British live act, they totally deserve it)

Anyone except me thinks they won't be attending any awards ceremonies? at least not the whole band :inquisitive:

I think all of them could be there at the BRITs, but yeah imo it's very possible that none of them, or only Chris or maybe 2 of them go to the Grammys.

chris and his denim jacket :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, such a cutepie :lol:

I think all of them could be there at the BRITs, but yeah imo it's very possible that none of them, or only Chris or maybe 2 of them go to the Grammys.

Yeah! I agree with you Céline. But I think none of them are gonna attend the Grammys.

Hey! On the BRITs website, there's a Twitter index, which indicates for each category how many people support each nominee (through Twitter)

You can click on each nominee, and "support" them via Twitter, by clicking a link a sharing a tweet.

It's on the main page: http://www.brits.co.uk/

Obviously this doesn't have anything to do with the actual votes for the categories in which Coldplay are nominated though.