✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay WIN Best British Live Act at BRIT Awards 2013 (20th February)

Tash

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These awards are just dire! They created a 'Global Success Award' just so they could get those annoying little pricks One Direction on the stage and present them with something. For once I hope Will Champion and Jonny Buckland ditch that nice guy image and just go backstage and plunge that cock Harry Style's head into a toilet to the point he's grovelling, fully believing he's going to drown.

I'm sure you don't want them arrested for abusing a minor:D

These awards are just dire! They created a 'Global Success Award' just so they could get those annoying little pricks One Direction on the stage and present them with something. For once I hope Will Champion and Jonny Buckland ditch that nice guy image and just go backstage and plunge that cock Harry Style's head into a toilet to the point he's grovelling, fully believing he's going to drown.

:laugh3:

... I thought the same about that award! :lol:

Also Skyfall winning Best Single? Great film but average Bond theme. Happy for Emeli Sande though. She's proper genuine.

I don't get why they should be agry at them, in fact that whole 1D-thing is just five guys making a lot of girls happy. I think their music is awful, though :P

I don't get why they should be agry at them, in fact that whole 1D-thing is just five guys making a lot of girls happy. I think their music is awful, though :P

Plus, Harry Styles is a huge Coldplay fan and our guys are so nice to fans. If anything Jonny and Will would congratulate them. As Chris would say, live and let live:)

I missed Chris and wish he was there, but I have to say, it was nice to see these two up there, front and center, taking the lead and accepting the award. Awesome. This news has made my week!

Even though we missed Chris, then the world - news readers / TV viewers etc. - got a chance to realize that Coldplay is not just Chris, but that the band also consists of other musicians like Will and Jonny.

Nice for a change to see those two mentioned in the papers and photographed as otherwise Chris does get almost all the attention.

Even though we missed Chris, then the world - news readers / TV viewers etc. - got a chance to realize that Coldplay is not just Chris, but that the band also consists of other musicians like Will and Jonny.

Nice for a change to see those two mentioned in the papers and photographed as otherwise Chris does get almost all the attention.

So true! We'll see Chris in the tabloids soon enough. These 2 + Guy will be gone from the public eye for some time.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Don't worry I don't really want that to happen no matter how indifferent I am to them. It would be hilarious to read about though!

20.07 And the winner is... Coldplay. Their eighth Brit and recognition of their mega-grossing tour with the lighty-uppy wristbands. Two blokes who aren't Chris Martin collect the gong and the disappointment in the arena is almost palpable.

link

Two blokes who aren't Chris Martin? :angry:

20.07 And the winner is... Coldplay. Their eighth Brit and recognition of their mega-grossing tour with the lighty-uppy wristbands. Two blokes who aren't Chris Martin collect the gong and the disappointment in the arena is almost palpable.

link

Two blokes who aren't Chris Martin? :angry:

:shocked2: :furious2: