🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? in the uk we break up july time and go back september.

Huh, we end around the twentieth of June and start again around the twentieth of August. Because of the weird exam system most people are already finished, though.

But yeah, anytime. I can start making a tape without my computer.

OK yeah, we need to make a decision. It's really a shame that we can't accommodate every single person who wants to participate, especially since I would love it if we all could do it. Alas, the timing of different parts of our lives don't allow for that. :\

While I did mention my preference in terms of time, it honestly doesn't matter to me when we do it. I'll still participate either way.

Can we do the mixtape delivery time longer? Instead of I think it was like two weeks last time, making it into three? Like, everyone would be aware that they will have to wait a while to get a mixtape, but if you have over two weekends to make it, you would have to be pretty shitty at time management if you still turn it in late... Also we need to make sure people that sign up are on the forum often. Having to send emails with reminders sucks balls.

Have like three weeks to sign up, three to make your mixtape, and hopefully only two to get a review back?

That is all in my opinion.

I can be a next host, but I already heard others too, so who's first is first?

Diana's idea sounds good to me too, so three weeks to sign up and three weeks to submit the tape.

Also, I have made a black list...

:angry: If I am allowed to host one exchange, people from this list will be ignored by me :angry:

Who has said that they want to host? Was it you, Kim, and Violet maybe? If any of you have not done it before then the person that has not done it yet could go. And if both have done it, then whoever did it first can go and host the XV exchange.

I haven't done one yet and I want to :D

My phone died when I was posting about this. If you have not had the chance to host one, you should go for it! I do not know if violet has or not, but she has not said anything.

Violet hosted in the past, can't remember which one she hosted though. I'd be interested in hosting but if it's before the 10th July then I'm going to be in Poland and can't do it. Although I would make a mix tape in advance to have sent. My mix tape maker would just have to be aware that I'd be a little late with a review, which hasn't happened before when I've participated

If we were to start it next week, the sign up would close on July 7th, and the mixtape links would be sent on July 29th, so I do not think the timing would work for you to be a host. Just make sure that your name gets posted for the XVI exchange, just so you can have your chance at hosting :)