✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

And the mixtape I got once again got eaten by the copyright thingies, so sorry to the person who made mine aaahhhh

Sorry that was me :( I tried to avoid songs I'd bought through iTunes to try to reduce the copyright issues but obviously failed a bit. If you want I could send you the track listings so you could at least listen to a few of the songs on YouTube or something??

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my review. I hope I haven't tested my partner's patience too much, I wanted to give the mix a fair listen over a couple of weeks.

First of all, thanks for making it. From the fifteen tracks I've only heard one of them previously so it has very much introduced new artists to me. I thought the flow of the tape was spot on.

Track 1 - One of the standout tracks from the playlist for me, the lead guitar had me hooked from my first listen. I heard it being played on a football highlights programme earlier this week, and to my irritation I couldn't think of the name. I then remembered that where I'd heard the track and why I didn't know the name ha. A very upbeat, summery song. I can picture listening to this while driving along with the windows down. Great start.

Track 2 - A very different type of song, but another one of my favourites. A gentle strumming of an acoustic guitar with plenty of reverb and a fragile, woozy voice. A very atmospheric, beautiful track. Here voice reminds me of Kathleen Edwards.

Track 3 - Perfect example of the flow being great. An array of strings open the track and continue throughout the track, accompanied by a rather gentle male voice. Very easy to listen to, but rather forgettable after the previous two tracks for me.

Track 4 - Follows suit with a gentle acoustic guitar dominating the song. The layered vocals provide a different angle to previous tracks. I'm interested to find out if the past three songs are from solo musicians or the softer pieces of work from a bands repertoire.

Track 5 - A 60s electric piano meets a strings section. I don't think I'd have gone out of my way to listen to this song if it wasn't for this mixtape, but it is, again, easy to listen to and didn't have me reaching for the skip button.

Track 6 - Now, I haven't been able to listen to this song without thinking of the song 'Dance The Night Away', the music video has that band (I can't remember their name) messing about in a supermarket. The two tracks don't sound too similar, the melody is there a tad, but I couldn't shake it out of my head. However, it makes me smile and my Mom enjoys it.

Track 7 -I think this is Ben Howard. I've only listened to two songs of his previously (Only Love and Promise). I'm putting all my chips on this being him, it sounds just like him and his backing vocalists. I have put off listening to his album since its release, and I don't know why, he's just bypassed me even though he should be right up my street with the other music I listen to. Anyway, this is a fantastic song. If I'm right I think I'll finally give the whole album a listen.

Track 8 - Right, they're Scottish and I'm pretty sure they're not Glasvegas. The guitar and drums remind me of The National. Another of my favourites. There's nothing like a Scottish male wailing a foul word or two. "The kids are on fire, in the bedroom". This was a great track to have in the middle of the mixtape. Unexpected.

Track 9 - This song never grew on me. The last couple of times I have listened I have skipped this. I dislike the vocals throughout and the lyrics in the chorus. The line "everyone gather to the chapel" really began to irritate me ha. I'd probably give the instrumental version of this track a chance.

Track 10 - Very indie, sounds like it could be on a Fifa soundtrack. The shouty, syllable breakdown of the vocals remind me of Kele from Bloc Party. It has an all round 00s vibe. I don't think I'd listen to this out of the mixtape. I think the vocals would irritate me after a while.

Track 11 - Bold, epic and a great track. What boundary would you even place this song in? Vocalist sounds a bit like Brandon Flowers, but wow, the music and production makes this song. Fantastic! TELL ME MORE!

Track 12 - An eight minute long instrumental track is a bold thing to create. It's a very gentle one, most are filled with all sorts of sounds to keep the listener entertained. One of my most played songs in 'Midnight Souls Still Remain' by M83 and that is eleven minutes of two chords, so I'm not too fussy. I think this is one song I would've moved about in the running order. I would've placed it amongst the more acoustic material earlier on.

Track 13 - Good song. Very pleasant vocals building throughout the gentle openings into the thumping end.

Track 14 - I didn't like this song one bit, I skipped it most of the times. Sounds incredibly similar to 'Kids' by MGMT and I really dislike the singers voice. I can't really say much more.

Track 15 - This is the one song I'd already heard. I'm not sure who it's by, but I know that it has been on Sainsbury's adverts here in the UK previously and I'm sure it has been used on a smorgasbord of shows. It's a great song and very bubbly, one that makes me get up and smile. Perfect track to end the mixtape.

So yeah, overall it has been great to listen to your selections and I'm excited to look into a number of bands back catalogues.

Hi, Ross. I'm Violet, and I'm your mixtape maker!

I have to say, coming up with your tape was a bit of a challenge for me. I discovered very quickly that our tastes are extremely similar. We listen to a lot of the same things, and it took me a while to come to a decision as to what to do.

My tape is actually a celebration of the CPing mixtape exchange. Every track on this tape is a track I've received on a tape on this forum, and these artists are some of the main ones that have stuck. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and with your tastes and the fact that this was my 10th exchange, this felt like the perfect time to finally go through with it.

Now, for the track listing. My comments will be in blue.

Here's my review. I hope I haven't tested my partner's patience too much, I wanted to give the mix a fair listen over a couple of weeks.

First of all, thanks for making it. From the fifteen tracks I've only heard one of them previously so it has very much introduced new artists to me. I thought the flow of the tape was spot on.

This was something I was worried about, actually, so I'm glad I was successful as far as that bit. Thanks. :smiley:

Track 1 - One of the standout tracks from the playlist for me, the lead guitar had me hooked from my first listen. I heard it being played on a football highlights programme earlier this week, and to my irritation I couldn't think of the name. I then remembered that where I'd heard the track and why I didn't know the name ha. A very upbeat, summery song. I can picture listening to this while driving along with the windows down. Great start.

I agree. This is an optimal song for the summer. This is "Weekend" by Smith Westerns, an indie band from the US. Their 3rd album drops in June; I'm kinda happy about that. I'm glad you like them. :nice:

Track 2 - A very different type of song, but another one of my favourites. A gentle strumming of an acoustic guitar with plenty of reverb and a fragile, woozy voice. A very atmospheric, beautiful track. Here voice reminds me of Kathleen Edwards.

Chris (Tnspieler1012) introduced her to me. This is Heather Woods Broderick. She has been involved in other projects, including singing back-up for Sharon Van Etten and recording with Efterklang. This song, "The Colors," is from her solo album.

Track 3 - Perfect example of the flow being great. An array of strings open the track and continue throughout the track, accompanied by a rather gentle male voice. Very easy to listen to, but rather forgettable after the previous two tracks for me.

This song introduced me to Owen Pallett, who remains a fond favorite to me. I love his voice. :heart: This was recorded when he was still known as Final Fantasy, and the song is called "The Chronicles of Sarnia."

Track 4 - Follows suit with a gentle acoustic guitar dominating the song. The layered vocals provide a different angle to previous tracks. I'm interested to find out if the past three songs are from solo musicians or the softer pieces of work from a bands repertoire.

Well, the past two tracks are solo artists, and this one is, too. This is José González, a Swedish artist of Argentinian lineage. The song is "Save Your Day."

Track 5 - A 60s electric piano meets a strings section. I don't think I'd have gone out of my way to listen to this song if it wasn't for this mixtape, but it is, again, easy to listen to and didn't have me reaching for the skip button.

Sorry if all the "easy-listening" is a bit blasé. :tongue: This is "Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie, an artist from Israel. He only has the one album, and I'm still waiting for him to put out LP2. It's supposedly in the works, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Track 6 - Now, I haven't been able to listen to this song without thinking of the song 'Dance The Night Away', the music video has that band (I can't remember their name) messing about in a supermarket. The two tracks don't sound too similar, the melody is there a tad, but I couldn't shake it out of my head. However, it makes me smile and my Mom enjoys it.

Awww, your mom likes it. :blush: That's so nice. This is from a Frenchman named Jehro, and I was introduced to him by one of the French members on the site. This song is called "Sweet."

Track 7 -I think this is Ben Howard. I've only listened to two songs of his previously (Only Love and Promise). I'm putting all my chips on this being him, it sounds just like him and his backing vocalists. I have put off listening to his album since its release, and I don't know why, he's just bypassed me even though he should be right up my street with the other music I listen to. Anyway, this is a fantastic song. If I'm right I think I'll finally give the whole album a listen.

You are indeed correct. :nice: This is Ben Howard's song, "Old Pine." Go listen to him. He's AWESOME. :awesome:

Track 8 - Right, they're Scottish and I'm pretty sure they're not Glasvegas. The guitar and drums remind me of The National. Another of my favourites. There's nothing like a Scottish male wailing a foul word or two. "The kids are on fire, in the bedroom". This was a great track to have in the middle of the mixtape. Unexpected.

Right again on both counts. This Scottish band is The Twilight Sad. I remember commenting when I first heard this that the frontman sounded like a Scottish Brandon Flowers. Now that I think about it, the drums are a bit National-esque; nice observation. Anyway, this is from their debut album, and the song is called, "That Summer at Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy."

Track 9 - This song never grew on me. The last couple of times I have listened I have skipped this. I dislike the vocals throughout and the lyrics in the chorus. The line "everyone gather to the chapel" really began to irritate me ha. I'd probably give the instrumental version of this track a chance.

Awww, that's a shame. This is one of my favorites from MTE 7. The guy is Liam Finn, and as you may guess, the song is called "Gather to the Chapel."

Track 10 - Very indie, sounds like it could be on a Fifa soundtrack. The shouty, syllable breakdown of the vocals remind me of Kele from Bloc Party. It has an all round 00s vibe. I don't think I'd listen to this out of the mixtape. I think the vocals would irritate me after a while.

I made the same Bloc Party comparison when I first heard this song. The band is called Little Comets, and the song is "Adultery." This song is from their debut record, but I think their sophomore effort from last year is heaps better. You should maybe listen to a couple of tracks from that if you wanna give them another go.

Track 11 - Bold, epic and a great track. What boundary would you even place this song in? Vocalist sounds a bit like Brandon Flowers, but wow, the music and production makes this song. Fantastic! TELL ME MORE!

You have to credit Fran (Alien Radio) for introducing me to this guy. This is Ryan Lott, who goes by the stage name Son Lux. I've grown to really enjoy this guy, and I'm glad you like him, too. The song is called "Rising."

Track 12 - An eight minute long instrumental track is a bold thing to create. It's a very gentle one, most are filled with all sorts of sounds to keep the listener entertained. One of my most played songs in 'Midnight Souls Still Remain' by M83 and that is eleven minutes of two chords, so I'm not too fussy. I think this is one song I would've moved about in the running order. I would've placed it amongst the more acoustic material earlier on.

Probably, but I figured this would be good to dispel the boldness of the previous track. I was also afraid to put it closer to the front, as I didn't want to bore you straight off. (I know some people can get bored with stuff like that pretty easily.) This is "Your Hand in Mine" by Explosions in the Sky, who I am proud to say are from my state, Texas. /Texanpride.

Track 13 - Good song. Very pleasant vocals building throughout the gentle openings into the thumping end.

I enjoy the vocals, too. This is "The Fog" by Ham Sandwich, a band from Ireland. (I had to look it up and make sure I didn't make a mistake between Ireland and Northern Ireland. I tend to mess that up from time to time...)

Track 14 - I didn't like this song one bit, I skipped it most of the times. Sounds incredibly similar to 'Kids' by MGMT and I really dislike the singers voice. I can't really say much more.

Oops, sorry. :tongue: This is "Lions in Cages," and the band is Wolf Gang. You might know them around here from their support slot for Coldplay. Natt (Nattatouille) used her incredible indie queen powers to get an interview with them and shared it on the forum. :awesome:

Track 15 - This is the one song I'd already heard. I'm not sure who it's by, but I know that it has been on Sainsbury's adverts here in the UK previously and I'm sure it has been used on a smorgasbord of shows. It's a great song and very bubbly, one that makes me get up and smile. Perfect track to end the mixtape.

This is a group called The Polyphonic Spree, who are also from Texas. (YAY. :wacky:) This is from their first album, and it's called "Section 9 (Night & Day/Reach for the Sun." I thought this would make a great ending. I'm glad you thought so, too.

So yeah, overall it has been great to listen to your selections and I'm excited to look into a number of bands back catalogues.

I'm really glad you seemed to like it overall. I'm especially thrilled that you thought the flow was nice. As I mentioned, these are bits and pieces of several mixtapes, and I wasn't sure how that was going to work out. I hope you're able to get as much out of these artists as I have. Thanks so much for the positive review! :hug:

Just to recap for everyone else, here's the track listing.

1. "Weekend"-Smith Westerns (Dye It Blonde, 2011)

2. "The Colors"-Heather Woods Broderick (From the Ground, 2009)

3. "The Chronicles of Sarnia"-Final Fantasy (Has a Good Home, 2005)

4. "Save Your Day"-José González (Veneer, 2003)

5. "Her Morning Elegance"-Oren Lavie (The Opposite Side of the Sea, 2007)

6. "Sweet"-Jehro (Jehro, 2006)

7. "Old Pine"-Ben Howard (Every Kingdom, 2011)

8. "That Summer at Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy"-The Twilight Sad (Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters, 2007)

9. "Gather to the Chapel"-Liam Finn (I'll Be Lightning, 2007)

10. "Adultery"-Little Comets (In Search of Elusive Little Comets, 2011)

11. "Rising"-Son Lux (We Are Rising, 2011)

12. "Your Hand in Mine"-Explosions in the Sky (The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place, 2003)

13. "The Fog"-Ham Sandwich (White Fox, 2010)

14. "Lions in Cages"-Wolf Gang (Suego Faults, 2011)

15. "Section 9 (Night & Day/Reach for the Sun)"-The Polyphonic Spree (The Beginning Stages of The Polyphonic Spree, 2002)

Like everyone else, Mediafire copyrighted my stuff, so I'll have to reupload it. I'll share the new link once I do that.

Ok, I've heard my mixtape a few times, so here's my review.

The mixtape I recieved is called "MMXII" and it was accompained by a nice minimalistic artwork. As name suggests, it mostly contains songs relased last year. All the tracks were mixed toghether, creating a long continous track.

Track 1: So, some white noise opens the mixtape and then a short country-ish song starts.

Despite it didn't really impress me, the melody is quite nice and it's a good way to start the mixtape.

Track 2: Wow, that's a really unexpected change of pace! Heavy guitar riffs and screaming voices are the songs backbone and it has a classic punk-rock vibe, despite it's probably only one year old. Never been into punk-rock but I still like this one. :)

Track 3: "We're going uuuup in flames..." a choir sings over some piano chords and a layer of sampled strings, when suddenly a hip-hop beat and a female rapping voice enter. It took me a while to figure it out, but that's.... Nicki Minaj! :surprised:

I usually can't stand her, mostly because my friends overplay some of her songs at parties, but this one is pretty good. Suprised.

Track 4: Ummmm.... sounds like a normal acoustic pop song, which reminds me of some early '00s stuff. Kinda anonymuos, sorry.

Track 5: Ha, I recognized this song from the very first note. :awesome:

This is Mika's Underwater. Again, I'm usually not keen at all on his kind of music, but this one is an exception. Actually, I think it's one of the best pop songs of last year.

Track 6: Well, this one was easy to recognize too. Mike Shinoda's rap is really good in this song, in my opinion, but Chester screams a bit too much. It's not my favorite off the Living Things album, but it's not bad. This is Lies Greed Misery by Linkin Park.

Track 7: Please, don't tell me it's Pitbull...... well, it is. The main melody is pratically a sample of A-Ha's Take On Me and Christina Aguilera doesn't really make the song better, to be honest. I no longer dislike pop music like I used to, but this... no, just no. Sorry :(

Track 8: When I first heard this song, I thought it was a very good party song and that Will.I.Am did a really good job with the production. Sadly, this is one of those songs my friends overplayed and that I'm kind of sick of hearing. This one is This Is Love by Will.I.Am.

Track 9: A nice male voice over a quite "nostalgic" piano riff and again a hip-hop-ish beat. The chorus is the song's highlight.

Track 10: Not really a song, just a radio tuning between some of last year's biggest hits. I haven't listened to some of those songs in a while and it's a really nice way to bring back really happy memories :wacko:

Track 11: Oooh I love this song! :wacky: The mandolin riff is what makes this song awesome and the drum pattern is really impressive. Indeed a great way to end the mixtape. This is It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

Overall, the mixtape flowed really well, despite there were some songs I didn't like. Also, you managed to make me (at least slightly) change my mind about some of those artists. Thank you again! :nice:

Yeah, you're right Kat. Too much Jonas Bjerre I guess, hahaha!

I'll put comments in your post in Cyan :D

First of all nice artwork :awesome:

Thank! :nice: (and omg it's huge, I didn't realize)

It is labelled as LP6 by Coldplay. There's insects and a lady with long flowing blond hair with a boob out and a red rabbit and a lighthouse, it seems that the track names reflect on the artwork so I’m guessing it was intentional to have the track names there and props to the maker for being all creative and thinking up this whole concept.

You're right there, those are not the real track names. The idea of the tape is perhaps a bit complicated. I had one of the subscribers that quickly signed in right before the deadline and only had a few posts. So I was already afraid that this would be someone that might let me down. I decided not to be judgemental in this respect by putting as much time in it as I would do otherwise. Seeing her active on the board after subscription gave me more hope to not have done the whole thing in vain. I didn’t know much about her taste in music, but she posts almost exclusively in the LP6 thread, so I figured she would love to hear something Coldplay-wise. The idea of the tape was to have a bunch of songs on there that could be the next album of Coldplay. This is also why I was afraid that it would become too monochrome, not varied enough, and if the tape would go to someone who would not appreciate that kind of music, the whole tape is basically wasted. Luckily you got the tape!!!

Okay so here goes my attempt at a review, Ahem...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A Dedication To Life: Opens with what sounds like tapdancing, a guitar is introduced and some angelic aah sounds. The beat then becomes really fast (Michael flatly style). Nice mixture of guitars and drums, it seems to fade in fast and slow. Nice little opener

2. Feel The Moon: opens with some piano, a really gentle voice it “feel the moon pull you up to the sky”, a really nice mellow chilled out song, though it's only a minute and a half. <3

So the songs are all what could be the next LP if Coldplay would go back to acoustic guitar and piano songs and throw themselves backwards to a more indie basis. Besides, I also wanted to give it a theme like Coldplay did with Mylo Xyloto, where they have the neon colours and graffiti-style and the oppression/love story theme. This one comes with another direction; more Art Nouveau based, this time nature and fantasy dominate, which is all reflected in the artwork. I drew that after the tracklist was made so it has the songs in it. This song is Moon Pulls by múm and so you see the moon behind the girl in the artwork

3. Long Night: Loud drumming intro, with some building electronic synthy sound and electric guitar, I like this it sounds really cool. There a kind of lul in the middle and more synthy sounds it’s a nice dancy song and I found myself tapping along to it.

4. You Know: opens with a guitar and piano sounds, I like the voice, I feel like I have heard it before but I’m not sure where. I really like the layers to this song and the mix of acoustic guitar. There’s some whistling and this song makes me want to dance . Okay I really love this <3

This song was also on someone else 's mixtape this exchange. It's Boy and Bear with Feeding Line.

5. Cicada: Opens with some plinky plonk piano. I’m a sucker for cute piano melodies. There’s some gentle acoustic guitar and a voice which sounds very much like Jonas Bjerre of Mew. I am a fan of mew though I’ve only heard two albums. This song is nice and soothing.

It is Mew, but this song isn't on any of their albums. Yet, it's soooo atmospheric and soothing. I love it :wacky:

6. Somewhere there’s a lighthouse: Cool synths kinda fading in and out. And a nice voice which sounds similar to that of song 2. I love the chorus to this and the layers to this is like a disco on my ears w00. love this I can’t wait to know who it is.<333

Another moi Caprice song in this exchange .... why is moi Caprice so unknown! Uuuuh. They were once the opening band of Coldplay :\

7. Flashing Red Rabbits Oh No!: Cute little opening that sounds like a tap dripping and it reminds me of animal crossing music (which I love.) and the voice of James Mercer. I haven’t heard this before though. There’s some acoustic guitar and I’m not sure if that’s a violin. Then the tempo changes down, there’s a cool little beat and this is a real interesting song the second half seems really different to the second later on there’s some piano and it fades out a little. Then there’s a sudden drum beat and some acoustic guitar with a different singer (I'm guessing it's a different song.) They fade into one another really well and the song builds up with a kindof indie vibe. I like this whole song/songs idek but <33

Yeah, this is actually three songs in a row. Not complete, but enough so you get an idea of each song, get the flavour, so to say. Glad that you liked it! Nice side-effect of this editing/mixing is that the uploaded songs/mixtape doesn’t get recognized by the upload service.

8 One For The Nightfall: starts off quiet with a little piano then this drum machine thing kicks and guitar and it sounds pretty funky.It reminds me of U2 in places. I like this song. About 5 minutes in the sound changes, there’s some piano and what sounds again like Jonas Bjerre. Suddenly there’s some drums which scare the crap out of me because I had it really loud in my ears. then there’s some synth’s building in. It gives me some almost psychedelic vibes. and I quite like this <3

This is again a mixture of songs. The first band is a-ha :D I love their songs so much, such a shame people always only know Take On Me and maybe The Sun Always Shine On TV. Anyway, second song is indeed Jonas Bjerre you hear in the messed-up song Saviours of Jazz Ballet. I wish Coldplay would make something crazy like that. Third one is The Rumour Said Fire. :heart:

9. Coming Down For you: Some drumming and clip-cloppy sounds and then some guitar. This sounds like Foals. It’s a chilled out song with some nice layering of piano as well in there. It could be from Holy Fire I have only listened to that twice as of yet with all the excitement of other stuff, but I think I’ll listen to a bit more now <33

Yes, you're right. This is Foals and from their new album.

10. We Sit and We Sigh: Ooh nice ambient intro and then there’s a drum machine or something and guitar building. Repetition of “nicotine and bacteria”. There’s silence for several minutes and then there’s some gentle piano and what sounds a little like wind chimes. It reminds me of Madame DePompadeur from the doctor who soundtrack. Really nice ending to the tape it’s making me feel sleepy. <3

The original track of Bloc Party also has the silence in it. But then continues in a hidden track. Now I replaced that hidden track with another one. Brian Eno! I wouldn't mind some more colaborations between him and Coldplay. The man makes some amazing ambient. Again nice and soothing.

Favourites have to be tracks 2,4,6,7,10

Okay well the whole tape was super amazing, I shall be listening to it more I just wanted to give you a review before I go away for two weeks without any internet connection.

... and I think I can guess my maker :mellow:

Me, me?

The tracklisting is:

1. Thirteen Senses - Crystal Sounds

2. múm - Moon Pulls

3. Violens - It Couldn't Be Perceived

4. Boy & Bear - Feeding Line

5. Mew - Like Paper Cuts

6. moi Caprice - To The Lighthouse

Flashing Red Rabbits Oh No! =

7. The Shins - Red Rabbits

8. Oh No Ono - Swim

9. The Boxer Rebellion - Flashing Red Light Means Go

One For The Nightfall =

10. a-ha - How Sweet It Was

11. Mew - Saviours of Jazz Ballet

12. The Rumour Said Fire - Sanctuary

13. Foals - Stepson

We Sit and We Sigh =

14. Bloc Party - Compliments

hidden track: Brian Eno's Emerald and Lime

Thank you for listening. I am glad the mixtape got taken care of by someone. Thank you for the review. You were so fast :blush: If you want I can also send you the whole songs, because some are cropped quite a bit in this mixtape.

I need to reupload it first, I think I kept the folder with the tracks in.

Maybe protected rars is the way forward, they can't look inside if they don't have the password.

Dave, I have sent your mix tape to your partner, give it a time, I have been sending reminders, but lately have been really busy. Besides, you do not get to complain since you made me wait for your review for weeks :P

I will send your partner a message and let you know.

By the way:

Happy Easter or just a nice Sunday if you don't care about that to everyone! :)

And especially to the wonderful DiOli05 for the awesome job of organizing! :)

Happy Easter to you too, and thanks, I really appreciate it.

Wanna swap?

Anybody want to review my tape?

I have sent messages to both your partners and to the rest of the people that have not post a review yet, so hopefully it will come soon.

Sorry, sorry to my partner, I'll review it as soon as I can, I've been too busy lately! SORRY

You are the only person I did not message, but I take this statement as if I had lol

Like I said, I just send reminders about reviews and about review comments, I am still waiting on my tracklist, so I know how it feels. I am going to be busy today, so I will update the first post in the next few days, I have all of the links already anyways :)