✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the most depressing moment of your life thus far?

Mark

If eating fucking hash browns out of a bowl (Y'know, like a human being) or going to a fast food place alone are the lowest points of your lives you simply have hardly lived.
OR maybe you're just jealous of them because their lives are freakin awesome :phu:

If eating fucking hash browns out of a bowl (Y'know, like a human being) or going to a fast food place alone are the lowest points of your lives you simply have hardly lived.

Lighten up.

Don't be silly. I was going to post in here with something that actually mattered to me and was very serious but seeing as having negative experiences is as trivial to you as eating hash browns out of a bowl, why bother.

OR maybe you're just jealous of them because their lives are freakin awesome :phu:

Yeah or maybe not? Even if you're born to a billionaire and travel the world dating supermodels and being in a band and starring in movies, if you don't take enough risks to enjoy yourself that don't lead to worse consequences than eating food in a bowl, you haven't lived (Which is what I said).

Lighten up.

Because the thread title is so light? Do you have any sort of perception as to what you write and present yourself looks to others? It evokes this:

Don't be silly. I was going to post in here with something that actually mattered to me and was very serious but seeing as having negative experiences is as trivial to you as eating hash browns out of a bowl, why bother.

Sorry, is it just me or was it not obvious that this thread wasn't serious?

Because the thread title is so light? Do you have any sort of perception as to what you write and present yourself looks to others?

And has it ever occurred to you that there's more to someone than what they write?

The idea of the thread wasn't to start something where we all went on about the ridiculously terrible things that have happened to us, it was more "Oh god what I am doing?" sort of experiences. I'm sorry that wasn't obvious from the title, but I was hoping that anyone who then read the comment about the hash browns would realise that it wasn't serious. Because, you know, no one really does count a meal at night as the worst thing in their life. Do I really need to apologise or leave a disclaimer, or can we all just read between the lines?

Sorry, I didn't want to start a more serious thread.

And no, sorry, I do not rank eating hash browns out of a bowl among the worst experiences of your life.

And has it ever occurred to you that there's more to someone than what they write?

You just dodged a question with another question, you expect everyone to indulge in your "humour" because- well I have no idea why. I'm going to repeat myself more plainly, can't you see why the thread title makes people think of serious responses?

You just dodged a question with another question, you expect everyone to indulge in your "humour" because- well I have no idea why. I'm going to repeat myself more plainly, can't you see why the thread title makes people think of serious responses?

Yes Reilly, I do see that.

Now your question: are you incapable of reading between lines or do you pick apart inarticulacy because you get some kind of perverse enjoyment from it?

Sorry, is it just me or was it not obvious that this thread wasn't serious?

Was a bit thrown off for a while by the seriousness of the title and the unfitting/not really interesting tone of the posts, sorry :sad:

are you incapable of reading between lines

Uhh, just because the thread comes off different from someone else's eyes than yours doesn't mean that it must mean we're incapable, Reilly and Cobalt are especially good at analyzing things, sad that you couldn't just clarify nicely and had to resort to calling people not as capable as you to justify yourself.

Yeah or maybe not? Even if you're born to a billionaire and travel the world dating supermodels and being in a band and starring in movies, if you don't take enough risks to enjoy yourself that don't lead to worse consequences than eating food in a bowl, you haven't lived (Which is what I said).
geeeez dude chill

edit: I wasn't actually being serious (just like the first posts of this thread actually). I obviously agree with you here Reilly. Ohmygod you must think I'm really dumb.

I was very sad when my cat died. I knew him for 14 years and it felt like a family member had died. And when my dog died which I knew for 10 years.

*edit: And what is all this fucking bitching in here about, I hate it when people argue over the fucking internet :saw:

now i feel stupid because i put something serious THATS IT I CANT STAND IT I AM LEAVING THE FORUM I DO NOT FEEL WELCOME BLAAARGH
no don't, see, other members posted their serious stuff too :sad:

I can relate to your heartbreak btw...it is just the best isn't it ?

And Thalia :hug: i totally understand what you must have felt. My dog was like my best friend, when she died it was awful.

Hay guys let's just make peace and turn this into a nice thread where people can share their "depressing" stories and people can support each other :nice:

edit: ugh DAMNIT well i'm sorry about your baby carrots then. I feel stupid now :disappointed:

my first day in Germany last summer, i didn't know anyone (except my tutor),anywhere, it was sunday, so everywhere was closed, i had nothing to eat except the biscuits which I brought them from Istanbul :lol: and it was raining so badly :bomb: oh, i'll never forget that day, it was so depressing :sick: