✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is weird that it hasn't leaked, between CP and the record company and the Hunger Games people...

Probably because there is no physical release.

There might be physical copies for Radio etc., but I Still wouldn't hold out for a leak. Security on this wil probably be tighter than even Coldplay or EMI's. Due to the delayed release I would actually like one though.

As you know, it's not officially released here in the UK till Sunday 8th, but hopefully we'll get to hear it somehow on Friday like the rest of you :)

Not too long to go now. Coldplay (and everyone else for that matter) have been very stringent and kept things very much under wraps.

I'm just as excited as the rest of you :D!

Love how they played a song called "Atlas" on BBC Radio 1 a second ago, yet it was not Coldplay's Atlas. So much stress! I hate waiting for new material, but the wait can be fun, stress aside. :lol:

Tickkle seems to things that we don't. What is this madness of which you speak? Where do you get this information??

I need some cake or something.

Someone who made an account a couple of days ago happens to know when the preview will be available? Don't blame me for being sceptic.

And then we find out it´s Chris incognito giving us a little preview to soothe the suffering of our waiting haha *well a girl can dream, can´t she?* :)

And then we find out it´s Chris incognito giving us a little preview to soothe the suffering of our waiting haha *well a girl can dream, can´t she?* :)

So can I go to bed now or will we hear anything from our Chris incognito friend here? :P

If it does show up in itunes, this might be the one time I regret having an android!:(

It´s only on the UK iTunes as a pre-order, and obviously the preview will probably not unlock until September 8th. Hopefully tomorrow pre-orders might show up on other iTunes stores...I hope!