✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

Atlas is the first single of the next album, isn't it?

But I don't understand what From: '' The Hunger Games '' soundtrack means. Is it a movie or anything else?

It was written for the Catching Fire soundtrack (Catching Fire is a film) so it probably won't be on LP6. Read the first post of this thread, most of what you need to know is mentioned there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlas is the first single of the next album, isn't it?

But I don't understand what From: '' The Hunger Games '' soundtrack means. Is it a movie or anything else?

It may not be a single from LP6. In my opinion, it's a standalone single.

The sentence From: '' The Hunger Games '' soundtrack means the song is part of the second movie of "The Hunger Games" trilogy. That's why I think it won't be part of LP6. Let's hope it's not: that would be one song we'll have already heard by the time the album comes out. And we know the album should be released at least in 2014, not before =)

The song's got nothing to do with LP6. The album is still a long way off, will arrive in 2014, and I'm betting not before the summer. So it's still almost a year before we get it.

Ps - it would be great though for them to give away a song for a charity in the meantime, like they did with 'Lhuna'..

If it comes out 9/6/2013, wouldn't let's say, Australia be getting it in just a couple of hours?

Or will it be EST 12:00 AM?

Sydney as example, if it will be released at midnight it will still take another day (and 23 minutes).