✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I feel like not enough people care about this song that's why it hasn't leaked.

Also there has been zero promo for this single besides a press release and few tweets and one Instagram post.

I hope it doesn't flop.

It will flop, if you're viewing it as a single or something. But it's just an original song for a soundtrack, so it's not supposed to be a big deal, and it isn't.

It's only a big deal right here, on this forum. Hell, I'd say less than 10% of Coldplay fans even know about this.

If the song plays during ads, it might gain a bit more steam.

It will flop, if you're viewing it as a single or something. But it's just an original song for a soundtrack, so it's not supposed to be a big deal, and it isn't.

It's only a big deal right here, on this forum. Hell, I'd say less than 10% of Coldplay fans even know about this.

If the song plays during ads, it might gain a bit more steam.

The single for The Hunger Games (by The Civil Wars and Taylor Swift) was a big hit here. Oh and Skyfall and many other songs for movies.

"It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars for one of the Twilight movies went all the way to #2 on the charts.

So the promo song for Catching Fire (bigger than any Twilight movies) by one of the biggest bands in the world is expected to do well.

They do so much music in sharp or flat keys, so we might be able to narrow it down a bit, lol.

I'll guess C# just for fun. It's a nce moody key with a slight air of hopefulness...like Coldplay

!:)

I guess C# too, I use to compose in it and C#minor :)

This is strange.

They haven't gave us any information where and when(I mean time!) it will be aired for the first time or they have told us already but I just can't find it.

This sounds promising..

http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/hear-new-music-from-coldplay-this-friday/

but that's friday. at least we have a time now. but some other station may preview earlier than that..

10:00AM CT.:)