✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

I'm sooooo curious about what kind of style the track will have. Will it sound like the MX tracks, will it sound like the tracks from their first 3 albums? We will soon know :D

Some of you say it cant be a track from LP6. But believe me, it can end up on their new LP. It's possible. Maybe with some luck we will get LP6 in january or february of 2014.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys! I thought the link was dead as well but don't worry it was not taken down! Just go on the actual soundcloud website or the app and search Coldplay - Atlas!

It is magnificent! The preview sounds like the buildup part of a song, I hope it like explodes at some point in the song and becomes super theatrical, that's what I love!

I just missed it :cry:

Could somebody describe what it sounded like possibly??

I'm listening to it still.

There's delicate piano tune for 'caught in the fire'. Then Chris sing 'we're about to expload' and there's this orchestral swell where piano merges with spacey synth and and... it's just beautiful.

When he sings 'some far away' a slight rhythm kicks in. It's building up to something epic.

THe chorus is uplifting, but the melody in between is melancholic.