✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

It didn't work at all for a while.

Also, the UK is getting the song later than literally everybody else so let them have it :lol:

Exactly, the UK is getting the track two days late, so they're trying to get everyone to buy it in advance. No one is going to pay for it when it has already been out for two days. Don't understand this release strategy at all.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's currently only available in the UK iTunes store, where the hell is it going to debut on the 6th? :inquisitive:

Am I missing something? Are you guys expecting it to be added to other iTunes stores on Friday or a YT video because at the time being we won't hear it until the 8th.

Oh I'm sure someone will find it on any iTunes store, and before too long it will be all over the internet. But how everybody's kept this secret, I'm thinking this could really be a hit song, not another 'Lhuna' or something like that!

So does that mean they are gonna play it today?? Cause it has today's date next to it.

I think that it's just the day that they've added it. It wasn't there one hour ago, but I'm listening to BBC 1 right now, and I'll tell here if they play it!