✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6 Excitement! (it's prediction time)

aschall

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine LP6 being an album full of collaborations? Or at least with 2 or 3 songs featuring a singer or a band? I'm not sure about that...

One or two collaborations would be fine, like Rihanna with POC or Jay-Z and Lost. But they aren't the type of band to collaborate much more than that. Maybe we'll see some behind the scenes with creative album development, which is more common.

I say track number wise it will be scaled down. Probably simular sizes of the older albums so approaching 10 regular tracks before anything hidden or remixed. Also I don't think there will be as many intro tracks, cause I hated them.

Album Length: 40min I guess?

Release date: First half of 2014 (most likely May).

Music Direction: Atlas probably takes strong reference from their new style.

I remember that! Now that would be cool. :wacko:

I've checked out a couple of Noel/Chris singings a few years back during one Make Trade Fair concert, plus High Flying Birds AKA What a Life in 2012, it is just so lovely - "the chemistry" between them.

I didn't log into the forum often and reply as much as before; but it is good to see you are in a stable/good mood [referring to the random thread] and thanks for sharing your life stories there:) Best wishes~

I shall put it this way, in the new album, we may see sth. essential/amazing why we've been falling in love with coldplay at the very beginning again [depends on your "encouter" time; for me, it is Yellow and Parachutes. As an astrology lover, I've seen the releasing dates of these two are quite special], with some new growth/wisdoms sharing with us peacefully :) an intuition or synchronization.

1) How many tracks will LP6 have?

2) How long will LP6 be?

42 mins

3) Assuming it will be released in 2014, which month will it be released?

August

4) Guess the new look. What will LP6 era costumes look like?

X&Y-ish

5) Where do you think LP6 will land within the broad spectrum of music genres/styles? (Pop, acoustic, straightforward rock, strings, heavy synths, hard rock.... etc.)

maybe a bit pop, but definitely darker than mylo xyloto

I hope they still bringing this so markable icons... as in viva la vida (revolution) and mylo xyloto (the colourful urban life/graffiti)

I was thinking about mitology... Clue taken by Atlas hehehe

to equilibrate coldplay's career I'm almost sure to say that this time it would be more acoustic and darker... A mix of X&Y and AROBTTH

I just thought: What if Coldplay's new album is Po-Art driven, or Surrealist?

*Surreal*, I can relate to that, and what I feel the meaning here is about to channel divine universial energies into grounded earthy land - into REALity...I always think they are somehow connected to unversial energy from very beginning and unnecessarily inclinded to any religion type, but quite "earthly spiritual".

• 3 weeks later...

So, I stumbled upon a peculiar pattern earlier: All of Coldplay's albums follow the same amount of tracks. Barring interludes and hidden tracks, the numbers are as follows, starting with Parachutes:

1. 10 Tracks

2. 11 Tracks

3. 12 Tracks

4. 10 Tracks

5. 11 Tracks

6. ?

This of course could just be simple chance, although it adds speculation to the amount of tracks on LP6.

So, I stumbled upon a peculiar pattern earlier: All of Coldplay's albums follow the same amount of tracks. Barring interludes and hidden tracks, the numbers are as follows, starting with Parachutes:

1. 10 Tracks

2. 11 Tracks

3. 12 Tracks

4. 10 Tracks

5. 11 Tracks

6. ?

This of course could just be simple chance, although it adds speculation to the amount of tracks on LP6.

5. 11 Tracks???

Mylo Xyloto have 14 tracks

3. 12 Tracks???

X&Y have 13 tracks

1) 12 Tracks

2) 43 minutes

3) Hopefully June, my gut says August-ish though.

4) Not as colorful as Mylo Xyloto, I think it'll be a darker tone, not like depressing or anything lol, just less "POP"py

5) Probably rock with piano, and of course a few acoustic songs!:D

• 2 months later...