✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6 Excitement! (it's prediction time)

aschall

The next album will see the boys going in a 180 degree direction. Chris will grow his hair out and wear all black leather. He'll create an alter ego based off The Fly. They'll bring people up stage to dance with them. Guy will stand in front of the crowds giving winks to people. Oh the music will be laid back..like, more bass.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next album will see the boys going in a 180 degree direction. Chris will grow his hair out and wear all black leather. He'll create an alter ego based off The Fly. They'll bring people up stage to dance with them. Guy will stand in front of the crowds giving winks to people. Oh the music will be laid back..like, more bass.

I'm a bit creeped out :uhoh2:

What I'd like in the next album: AROBTTH era style. More intermit on stage. Just having the guys do a but more talking and telling stories too. Wearing black as well.

How I think the album will actually be though: I think it will be a little bit of both. A few pop songs but also a bit more old style. So there is still a lot of energy.

Name: Beginnings

I want Coldplay to sound like a combination of Sigur Rós, Arcade Fire, The National, Travis and The Strokes. Or something like that, I don't know if that's even possible.

And dark is good, as long as it sounds awesome.

That's a lot of combination! It does sound like an interesting sound though :lol:

Color isn't going away. I think we will see it toned down though for most of the album possibly.

Think of the eras, if L4 5 and 6 are linked and represents how the main era feels then that means we are progressing through the years. VLV was a more conservative revolution sort of in its direction and then MX was kind of furteristic at least story wise in how the color is bursting back. I think the next album would be maybe post rock or post pop for the most part. Something different which just jumps it to that more furtistic section, and of course it will have elements of rebelling like VLV and MX had.

It wont be Coldplay 1 - 3, it will be Coldplay 4 - 6.

1) How many tracks will LP6 have?

12(Deluxe Edition 15)

2) How long will LP6 be?

48:42

3) Assuming it will be released in 2014, which month will it be released?

June

4) Guess the new look. What will LP6 era costumes look like?

Like X & Y

5) Where do you think LP6 will land within the broad spectrum of music genres/styles?

Violin Rock xD,Alternative Rock,Piano Rock