✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the extra Secret Santa matches, I haven't heard back from the following people:

diannemartin

espumademar

Foka

greeneyes1207

hopeintheclouds

iantrem

joana_abreu

Mariiale Castellanos

peter490h

rock_mantic

Wendy100

I will wait a couple of extra days since the forum has been offline for a week.

So far I need 6 extra Santas and 9 people have signed up so that will be fine. The new matches will be made in the beginning of next week.

I want to thank DEE who was my secret santa match. :thumpup:

Thank you so much for your wonderful gifts and nice letter. I received a nice bracelet and some candy - and a nice Hawaii key ring. Thank you so much. I have sent you a letter as I was not sure when Coldplaying.com would be back for posting.

• 1 month later...

Well, I was getting ready to send my package and when I tried for the address the forum went down :( I just got the email notification for the message I received on January 28th! Lol. I will be sending out the package in the next few days :)

Also, I did not receive anything, so if you sent me something, Santa, it might be lost :(

Hey my secret santa, I haven't received nothing yet

It was sent again, I don't know what happened.

Well, I was getting ready to send my package and when I tried for the address the forum went down :( I just got the email notification for the message I received on January 28th! Lol. I will be sending out the package in the next few days :)

Also, I did not receive anything, so if you sent me something, Santa, it might be lost :(

I'm afraid so, sorry!

There has been some delay with the extra Secret Santa cards because the forum was down but as far as I know every card is on its way now.

I did not receive something from my SS yet :/ How I can know if somebody sent me something?

I just checked, it was sent.

I hope that person I got got their package. They havent sent any feedback and since the board was down I left my twitter account and I signed my name on the envelope so they could've find me on facebook too.

She has been online since the forum came back online. I'm pretty sure she will contact you as soon as your package arrives : )

Today I sent an early Easter card to the coldplayer to whom I am an extra secret santa (I only got the address when Coldplaying came back, so I chose to wait to send it until medio March). The card should arrive in good time for Easter.

Today I received my gift from my secret santa! It was beautiful! :D :heart: If I learn as I upload photos, I will do it :)

:nice:

Today I sent an early Easter card to the coldplayer to whom I am an extra secret santa (I only got the address when Coldplaying came back, so I chose to wait to send it until medio March). The card should arrive in good time for Easter.

Thanks Nancy : )

Same here. It's March and I didn't received anything.

The same thing is with my secret santa match. I have absolutely no clue if the package arrived in Australia…

Dear Santa, do you know anything more?

I haven't heard from the person you sent something to, she hasn't logged in since November. Something was definitely sent to you, your Secret Santa told me it was sent in December so it should have arrived a long time ago : (

I haven't heard from the person you sent something to, she hasn't logged in since November. Something was definitely sent to you, your Secret Santa told me it was sent in December so it should have arrived a long time ago : (

Hmmm, thanks for the info.

Hopefully she liked her package. :)

Strange. Nothing arrived here. But could you tell me my secret santa, that I can still thank here even if I haven't got something from the post office?

Thanks a lot :)

Hmmm, thanks for the info.

Hopefully she liked her package. :)

Strange. Nothing arrived here. But could you tell me my secret santa, that I can still thank here even if I haven't got something from the post office?

Thanks a lot :)

I want to thank my secret Santa too :)

• 3 weeks later...
wow! My secret santa just came! My secret Santa was Stefanie (Stepsi)! Thank you so much for the sweets and a lovely postcard! Happy easter! :D

Oh I'm happy it got to you eventually! Glad to be your Secret Easter bunny ;) Happy Easter though :D

I'm really disappointed that I never heard from the person who's Secert Santa I was. Two of the actually. One I send before Christmas and the other was additional and it was sent the day I got her address. There was nothing in the packges exepct postcards, notebooks and sort of paper souvenir stuff so I'm sure they both got it. I really gave my best to make a cute package and nothing. Hopefully I'll get a better match this year! :)

• 5 months later...