✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent the package almost 3 weeks ago and my ss match has 0 post.

Will I ever know she get the present or not. :\

I am in the same situation. I sent a package a month ago and I have never seen my ss match online so we will probably never know, but let us be positive and assume that our secret santa matches got our packages. :)

I am in the same situation. I sent a package a month ago and I have never seen my ss match online so we will probably never know, but let us be positive and assume that our secret santa matches got our packages. :)

I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! I've been really busy with Christmas preparations! I got your package last week and was really excited to see all the goodies inside. Thank you so much! :)

image-2.jpg

^ I am really relieved that you received the package because last year one package was lost so I was beginning to think: "Oh no, not again".

I am so pleased that you like what I sent you - some Coldplay-related (Up with the Birds and the stars / butterfly stickers / a heart plus some Coldplay-related photos) plus some Christmas-related things.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your dear ones. :)

Yeah! Let's just be positive and congrats that your package arrived. :)

Guest Chloe_ADJ

Here's what I received yesterday. Thank you so much Christian (Schneemann), the puzzle is really a fun idea. Merry christmas to you!

dsc_0010.jpg

dsc_0110.jpg

dsc_0011.jpg

^ I am really relieved that you received the package because last year one package was lost so I was beginning to think: "Oh no, not again".

I am so pleased that you like what I sent you - some Coldplay-related (Up with the Birds and the stars / butterfly stickers / a heart plus some Coldplay-related photos) plus some Christmas-related things.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your dear ones. :)

Such a nice package!

Here's what I received yesterday. Thank you so much Christian (Schneemann), the puzzle is really a fun idea. Merry christmas to you!

Happy you liked it, I should put in some sweets next time... :):\

And yes, this is my first post :D But I haven't received anything - still waiting for the snow to fall...

^From Schneemann's post: And yes, this is my first post :D But I haven't received anything - still waiting for the snow to fall...

I think that there are better chances to receive mail form Secret Santa than seeing snow this year - with up to :cool::cool::cool:12 degrees Celsius in Cologne today...

2nd post!

Today was my day!!! :bliss:

When I got home, I was thrilled to find my package on my front doorstep! Inside was a huge stocking filled with all sorts of goodies from Poland! :D

Thanks so much, Kinga (PlacekBananowy)!! I love it all very much!

:hug: :heart:

IMG_20131216_160512_315.jpg

Thanks for the directions! :kiss:

It gives an unbelievable feeling to come home and find a package from around the world waiting on you. Thanks to the 'powers that be' for doing it!

Thanks again, Kinga, you are awesome!

......Still no sign from my match......it is on its way for almost 4 weeks by now :\ .......

Secret Santa is on its way towards my match!!!! :santa::santa::santa:

It is so much fun and exciting to do!

The lady in the post-office told me it should arrive in (just) 4 days....

That would mean that Secret Santa will arrive really, I mean REALLY in time :rolleyes::smug::D

I received my card from Susan today , all the way from York Haven in Pennsylvania to Cologne , Germany!

Thank you very much. I haven't found her nickname...

Now , waitung for the snow to fall!!!

I would like to post a photo , perhaps someone can send me a PM how to do... THX