✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an exciting day! Coldplay was on stage as I headed home, eager to start my long winter holiday. And then in my mailbox I found this, all the way from Holland!

image_zps1f1e9cbf.jpg

Inside was a beautiful card along with several mysterious packages wrapped in starry paper:

image_zps0a356c30.jpg

These turned out to be some precious ornaments and Dutch souvenirs, amazing treats (including a chocolate "C" for Coldplay), and of course some Mylo Xyloto confetti!

image_zpsd38ccf39.jpg

Thanks, Hetty, for presents I will cherish! Happy Christmas to all!

So... I put a tracking number on the package I sent. A month and a half later it is only showing that it left the post office where I dropped it off, nothing else. I am hoping it did not get lost, but it has been too long and the tracking post has not changed, so I am fearing the worst (phil's stamps tracking page show exactly the same :( I dropped them off the exact same day). If there are no news by Christmas, I will send another package through any other postage service. I am sorry, secret Santa, but you might get your package somewhat late :(

I got my Secret Santa today, thank you very much viva la vida :hug:

DSCN2492_zps10de995a.jpg

DSCN2493_zps2854e3ba.jpg

mmmmmmm chocolate :wacky:

DSCN2494_zpsd59f3a03.jpg

I love the socks, but they won't fit me I fear, I got a 42 but my sister will be very happy with them :)

DSCN2495_zpsce33c9fb.jpg

Love the video you made! so lovely

DSCN2496_zps93c0bf65.jpg

Thank you very much for it :hug: :nice:

So finally I have the time to post my pictures.

It was so great coming home, dead tired from the flight and finding this wonderful package from BarbaMama! It contained a lovely card with confetti (one can never have enough confetti ;)), chocolate (perfect!) and the best - a Coldplay picture book which I keep looking at all the time :P!

Thank you so much, BarbaMama!

PC150907.jpg

PC150910.jpg

KopievonPC150911.jpg

My match should've gotten their mail by now. I've sent it over a month ago. But I can see they haven't been online for a month and a half. So I hope they got it, cause the country I sent it was a bit tricky to sent stuff to. I hope that my mail wasn't stopped. It didn't came back to me but.

So finally I have the time to post my pictures.

It was so great coming home, dead tired from the flight and finding this wonderful package from BarbaMama! It contained a lovely card with confetti (one can never have enough confetti ;)), chocolate (perfect!) and the best - a Coldplay picture book which I keep looking at all the time :P!

Thank you so much, BarbaMama!

I am glad to be your Secret Santa and that you like my gift for you.

I am even more glad that my package did arrive!!! He he, you kept me in tension for a while :P

Have great Christmas days! :kiss:

I am glad to be your Secret Santa and that you like my gift for you.

I am even more glad that my package did arrive!!! He he, you kept me in tension for a while :P

Have great Christmas days! :kiss:

Heel hartelijk bedankt! You too! I hope we can meet at a concert some day - the Netherlands are not far away :)