✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

Secret Santa 2013, PMs with matches have been sent

Thank you DiOli05! The chocolates are really yummy. And I suppose the green thing with a snowman is a bookmark. :P :) THANK YOUUUU! 84rn.png

have no idea why the pic is small :P

OH GOD. I am so glad you got it. Those are my favourite ones :) and it is a bracelet, actually lol

I was so worried about it! I came here to say that I was not going to be able to do a resend after Christmas and then I found the post! I am glad work did not let me post it before lol

Merry Christmas, Antonia :)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOD. I am so glad you got it. Those are my favourite ones :) and it is a bracelet, actually lol

I was so worried about it! I came here to say that I was not going to be able to do a resend after Christmas and then I found the post! I am glad work did not let me post it before lol

Merry Christmas, Antonia :)

Merry Christmas to you too! :) Thank you again! Oh its a bracelet, Ill probably use it as a bookmark. Its a cool bookmark. :P

:santa3: Oh I am super excited- I have just received my Secret Santa on Christmas Eve!

Thank you so much Alethea. I love my card and gifts. I will try to work out how to post a pic but I just wanted to post a message to let you know its arrived safe and sound.

Have a Merry Christmas Alethea and best wishes for 2014 :santa2:

:elf: hhmmmmm.......I'm not very good at this picture thing but I have managed to change my avatar to show the lovely card and gifts I received from my Secret Santa.

Thank you once again Alethea. :D

I also hope my match has received the package I sent.

Merry Christmas Coldplayers :santa2: :elf:

Here I am to wish to everyone a Merry Merry Christmas!

Keep the hope and love in your heart, coldplayers!

May all your troubles soon be gone, and may all your dreams come true (just make your part).

Well, I have sent my card but probably my match will receive next week.

And I still waiting mine :rolleyes:

Let the christmas lights keep shining on your heart! :santa2:

First of all, merry Christmas!

For everyone who is asking if their Secret Santa has already sent something, it's a bit time consuming to look this up for everyone and not all people have sent me a PM about it anyway. It can take a lot longer before mail is delivered in December so just be patient and don't worry : )

I will post an update about this after NYE and there will be extra Secret Santas for everyone who hasn't received anything by mid January.

Lots of love, Santa Claus

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

I sent my gifts on time. No sign from my match. Hope my match got the gifts i sent.

Rahul,

Thank you so much for your gift, it was one of the nicest I received this year! I received the parcel on Christmas Eve, right on time to put the globes in the tree and enjoy the chocolate. Thanks again and I wish you and all Coldplay fans a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Gabriel

Guest TheWezbob

I have received my SS present! It was lovely thank you so much KarenW, you are an absolute saint.:loveshower: I will try and upload a picture of it soon.

I have received my SS present! It was lovely thank you so much KarenW, you are an absolute saint.:loveshower: I will try and upload a picture of it soon.

:santa: I'm so glad you received it and that you liked it- hope you had a wonderful Christmas :elf:

My wonderful Secret Santa gift arrived today, Dec. 27, but I can't find her Coldplayer :\ name, SO....

I sincerely hope "Lady" from Sao Paolo, Brazil, who was visiting relatives in Florida and mailed my package from there, is reading this post, (or perhaps someone recognizes who that might be).

My package included a cute and colorful Christmas card, complete with a HOHOHO button to wear, 3 amazing chocolate bars, and the loveliest brown-beaded cord necklace with a beautiful mother-of-pearl pendant. Thank you, THANK YOU so very much and I hope I can send you a PM thru this site once I know who you are! I hope your Christmas was as merry as you made mine!

I haven't heard anything from my SS. The post office said my card would definitely make it to them before Christmas. :/

Hello Chloe,

I am sorry for the late reply, but I received your beautiful package one day before Christmas. Thank you very much!

SAM_1899.jpg

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with all your friends and family?

I wish you a happy 2014 with a lot of Coldplay music!

Hetty

I received my Secret Santa :dance:

My Santa was chipotle

20131228_150444.jpg

A card, a pic from Coldplay's concert in Stockholm, some caramel candies, a bracelet, a CD with lovely music and the stuff to make Glogg.....aka mulled wine......I mean #mulledwine :lol:

Thanks so much Carina :hug:

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes in the New Year.

Thanks so much