✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like things are missing from the package I sent to Texasluvsjonny.

Stupid mail :angry: :veryangry2:

At least the package got there, but it's bad things were lost. Now I understand the frustration I've read and heard about regarding mail.

I hope all who are waiting to hear from their matches will get good news soon.

I need to calm down :veryangry2:

An update, as promised : )

I've just sent PMs to 26 people who didn't get back to me about sending their card. Two weeks from now I will post a list of people whose card haven't been sent yet. If you want to be an extra Secret Santa for one of those people, please let me know by posting a reply in this thread. Thanks in advance :nice:

I'm worried that the package I sent to my Secret Santa is lost in the mail. I haven't heard anything from them about receiving it. I really hope you get it soon, Secret Santa!

Hi Devorah!!

Got it 2 days ago, but I didn't have time to post the pic.

It's suuuper awesome, I especially like the stocking and the Viva ornament that you made yourself. Great job! :wacko:

Sorry for the terribile pic, it's the best my mobile phone can do.

1537660_677807498908612_1390674502_o.jpg?oh=e5decb1d6c22e4ab1fd2bd6eb44df76d&oe=52C795D8&__gda__=1388876748_8306854696ee67ddde8865ca0b3462e2

There.

Also, you mentioned something about us becoming pen-pals, and I'm totally for that. I'll send you something after I return from my skiing vacation next week.

Thank you very much once again and happy New Year! ;)

You're very welcome. No worries about the picture, I'm just glad you got it! I'm also pleased you would like to become pen pals!. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :) Happy New Year and have fun on your vacation!

Hi Devorah!!

Got it 2 days ago, but I didn't have time to post the pic.

It's suuuper awesome, I especially like the stocking and the Viva ornament that you made yourself. Great job! :wacko:

Sorry for the terribile pic, it's the best my mobile phone can do.

1537660_677807498908612_1390674502_o.jpg?oh=e5decb1d6c22e4ab1fd2bd6eb44df76d&oe=52C795D8&__gda__=1388876748_8306854696ee67ddde8865ca0b3462e2

There.

Also, you mentioned something about us becoming pen-pals, and I'm totally for that. I'll send you something after I return from my skiing vacation next week.

Thank you very much once again and happy New Year! ;)

I have a suggestion for SS next (this) year ;)

You should make some limitations, for example: they need to have at least 300 posts on this forum, then at least 50 posts during this year so we can be sure that those people are active and interested in this lovely action.

Mh I partly understand you. But there are not so active people on this forum who may have not so much time to be active here, however once a year participate in this lovely action. Me for instance.

I'd be sad when coldplayers exclude other coldplayers...

I have a suggestion for SS next (this) year ;)

You should make some limitations, for example: they need to have at least 300 posts on this forum, then at least 50 posts during this year so we can be sure that those people are active and interested in this lovely action.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm afraid it isn't that simple. Some people with barely any posts sent the most amazing cards/packages and some long term members with loads of posts failed to stay in touch or didn't even sent anything.

Mh I partly understand you. But there are not so active people on this forum who may have not so much time to be active here, however once a year participate in this lovely action. Me for instance.

I'd be sad when coldplayers exclude other coldplayers...

Don't worry, that won't happen : )

I am not able to post as often as I like but I sent a gift/card to my SS; although I haven't heard if he got it yet. You really can't judge on that.....I'd be out of the loop,lol. I have a son with special needs so I'm not here as much as I want to be. :embarrassed:

Hey Karen,

Glad you received them in time :) Hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a better and a happier year ahead :)))

:santa3: Oh I am super excited- I have just received my Secret Santa on Christmas Eve!

Thank you so much Alethea. I love my card and gifts. I will try to work out how to post a pic but I just wanted to post a message to let you know its arrived safe and sound.

Have a Merry Christmas Alethea and best wishes for 2014 :santa2:

Hey biarocan :)

Got your mail today. It is the best gift ever. Specially loved the hand made portrait "Strawberry Swing" . Words are not enough to thank you. It made me so so happy.

Also, the post cards, the lyrics were a great touch.

To sum up, I love it. I love that the gifts are so pure. So much effort you have put into them. I'm definitely going to frame the portrait and hang it in my room.

Thanks you very very much.

Hope you get to read this.

Also, if you allow, i would like to write back.