✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm afraid it isn't that simple. Some people with barely any posts sent the most amazing cards/packages and some long term members with loads of posts failed to stay in touch or didn't even sent anything.

Don't worry, that won't happen : )

But maybe one thing that could be done is forbid people who participated this year and haven't sent cards to participate next year. Unless they have a really good reason why they haven't sent a card (like they ended up in hospital, lost their job or something big like that happened).

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But maybe one thing that could be done is forbid people who participated this year and haven't sent cards to participate next year. Unless they have a really good reason why they haven't sent a card (like they ended up in hospital, lost their job or something big like that happened).

Already done that this year : )

Howdy Flyinvisible! Guess what I received today :) a friendly neighbour just brought your lovely package. I cannot describe how happy I am!! I really love it and I had a big smile over my face while opening and unwrapping it :D

Thank you soooooooo sooo much for your lovely card and the Texas-style ornaments - jeeehaa ;) and of course I'd be very happy to stay in contact with you and to get to know you and your chickens closer :D

11842489953_c8ba7e0dcd_b.jpg

Heya fellow coldplayers!

I want to thank lovely mgirl1980 for her awesome package she sent me!

I wasn't at home when it arrived just mum called me and let me know, so I had to wait till the other day and when I finally got home I was just squeaking from excitement haha! And whole family came to have a look at it :D She sent me a really cute card and some really cool Portuguese souvenirs! Thank you so much again!

I actually got it a while ago but I haven't had time to send the pictures here.

iff6.jpg

sbv8.jpg

13e9.jpg

As some of you mentioned here, I also do not know if my match got the package I sent him :( He hasn't been here since September... The same thing happened to me the last year as well..hmmm :confused:

I have a question for the following people:

Accola

BarbaMama

Blue Nails

bozz94

cstring21

diannemartin

espumademar

Foka

greeneyes1207

hopeintheclouds

iantrem

joana_abreu

luvnpeace413

Mariiale Castellanos

peter490h

rock_mantic

Wendy100

Have you received a card from your Secret Santa? I haven't been able to get in touch with them so I don't know if anything has been sent.

Send me a PM on Sunday 19 January if you haven't received anything by then and I will make sure an extra Secret Santa will send you a card.

I want to thank MX&Yellow for the lovely package I received today! Besides Christmas wishes and a cute picture of our 4 guys with Santa hats, the package contained confetti from two concert venues: Zurich and Stade De France. The latter I actually attended and at the time I was a bit sad I did not remember to collect confetti, so thank you for bringing them to me! Such a lovely memory from my best gig ever!

Also I hope my Secret Santa has arrived at destination. I have not kept up-to-date with this thread I am afraid so I don´t know, but I sent it mid December.

I want to thank MX&Yellow for the lovely package I received today! Besides Christmas wishes and a cute picture of our 4 guys with Santa hats, the package contained confetti from two concert venues: Zurich and Stade De France. The latter I actually attended and at the time I was a bit sad I did not remember to collect confetti, so thank you for bringing them to me! Such a lovely memory from my best gig ever!

Also I hope my Secret Santa has arrived at destination. I have not kept up-to-date with this thread I am afraid so I don´t know, but I sent it mid December.

You're so welcome :nice:

(sorry for the delay, I had some issues...)

I'm glad you like it and hope you also got the :flutterby: wristband :)

Hugs, :heart:

You're so welcome :nice:

(sorry for the delay, I had some issues...)

I'm glad you like it and hope you also got the :flutterby: wristband :)

Hugs, :heart:

Yes I did! very cute :) Thanks again! The Paris confetti are especially so much appreciated. I truly missed having them :) And no problem about the delay. I think it´s great to receive nice packages even after the holiday season!

I haven't gotten anything from my Santa either, but I got a 'thank you card' (big understatement) from my match Milfeulle30 last week which was just as good. It included a letter, some delicious milk candies and this:

IMG_7360.jpg

A handsewn Viva jacket keychain that she made.

I can't believe anyone would put that much effort in a thank you. Thank you for the thank you Leslie! :)

So I don't feel ignored and am not in need of an extra Santa. It will be even more special next year if I do get something.

I want to thank Anggita for the card she sent me. I received it in the mail a few days ago. I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved it and I'm really happy and feel really honored that you were my secret santa.

Your card made my whole week. I love simple things like that. And thank you for the key chain too. The only key chains I carry around with me are ones that were gifts or have some kind of special meaning to it. And this is one of those keychains, so I will be carrying it around with me always. I will treasure it. I also loved your kind message, you sound like a lovely and wonderful person. I hope 2014 brings you so much joy.

Hi! This is my very first post so I'm kind of excited about it :)

Ok, first I have to say that I received my Secret Santa package a few weeks ago but I was on vacation and sort of disconnected from the world haha. I really must say THANK YOU to chommy_16 for ALL my amazing gifts.I LOVED them all :D I promise to be more active in my posts.

Though i really don't know how to post the pictures but i'll eventually find a way to post them so everyone can see.

Hi! This is my very first post so I'm kind of excited about it :)

Ok, first I have to say that I received my Secret Santa package a few weeks ago but I was on vacation and sort of disconnected from the world haha. I really must say THANK YOU to chommy_16 for ALL my amazing gifts.I LOVED them all :D I promise to be more active in my posts.

Though i really don't know how to post the pictures but i'll eventually find a way to post them so everyone can see.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yeayyyyyy. I've been waiting for your reply for ages.

I'm glad you like the gift, sorry you didn't receive it before Christmas but I sent them since November.

And welcome to the forum. :)