✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Midnight

Telepian

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recorded chris when he was 'playing' the other laser harp, en i dont think its real, more for the show. cause at some point the tune goes on and he's just uding one hand instead of two, to take the mic out of his pocket. i did like the effect tho

here's the video btw :)

[video=youtube;lz8J76pmzvo]

I wasn't too sure about his song when it first came out. Probably because it was the first new music that we got to hear from Coldplay in a while, and I wasn't really expecting to hear something like Midnight first. When Magic came out, I totally stopped listening to Midnight. But for the past couple of weeks, I got to say, I can't stop listening to it! I really enjoy and love the vibe and lyrics to this song. I guess having a bit of what the album is about and how it fits into the scope of things gives me a better appreciation for the song. There is a little more background and context to the album as a whole now and I feel that that has helped me like the song even more now! Great track! I can't stop listening to it right now!

Is Chris playing an instrument during the live version of Midnight?

Hi, I was just curious about this. So, Guy is playing the laser harp for his bass (those beams look so cool!), but I've noticed that Chris is also 'punching' away some laser beams towards the end of song. Is he actually playing something (laser harp as well?) or is it more for show?