🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Here's all I know at the moment

1. My source told me GS has leaked on a certain site and then ran off. They went into no further detail. They could've been telling the truth, they could've been taking the piss. Who knows. Apparently the news has spread to other sites, but that could just be speculation feeding on itself.

2. The site in question is very exclusive and no Coldplayers to my knowledge have managed to access it.

Hopefully that should answer any questions you may have.

I remember constantly refreshing the "Will It Leak?" thread for MX on this site. Here I am, sitting in the same recliner, refreshing away on this thread for GS. Life is a lot different, I'm married with a college degree and blooming career now, but it's incredible to have a consistent musical love for Coldplay.

Cheers to this era!

I remember constantly refreshing the "Will It Leak?" thread for MX on this site. Here I am, sitting in the same recliner, refreshing away on this thread for GS. Life is a lot different, I'm married with a college degree and blooming career now, but it's incredible to have a consistent musical love for Coldplay.

Cheers to this era!

I wouldn't use my F5 finger just yet.

I wouldn't use my F5 finger just yet.

I know the site in question and understand the small possibility that we're at an F5 level now, so to speak. But I'm up late with a glass of bourbon and an obsession for this record. F5ing just feels good.

It just occurred to me how late it is. But I wonder how the users who are sleeping will react when they read this thread progress? Maybe some Australians will be awake to see this leak

It's only 3pm where I am at the moment, so definitely the perfect time for me for something like this to happen. I'm not really holding my breath though. We're really not going off of much here.

I wouldn't expect it in the next half hour. We don't even know for sure if GS is even on that site.

Nevertheless, I'm Australian so I'm happy to stay awake and watch whatever happens unfold. :P

me either lol but a guy can hope xD

Hey guys! The excitement of Ghost Stories is getting a bit too ridiculous, so... i've decided to join this forum (long time reader)

it's a genuine pleasure to be amongst possibly the best people in the world, Coldplayers.

I'll be up for a while, it's only 10 past 3 here in Australia. Let's see how this unfolds.

Hey guys! The excitement of Ghost Stories is getting a bit too ridiculous, so... i've decided to join this forum (long time reader)

it's a genuine pleasure to be amongst possibly the best people in the world, Coldplayers.

I'll be up for a while, it's only 10 past 3 here in Australia. Let's see how this unfolds.

Welcome TomRiver glad to see a new member :)